Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | fix multigaze eyes? (primarily ancients)
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="MaskedAres" date="2023-04-03 01:04:43" ] for anyone uncomfortable by my choice of words about sanity, I apologize, as I did not mean it as any form of insult. I just cannot see how anyone could prefer copy-pasted eyes, is all. [/quote] I think possibly people just don't understand what you're suggesting because it's in combination with the decidedly [i]subjective[/i] dislike of the multi gaze on the horns. I think you're right that some of the multigaze are [i]objectively[/i] low quality (a post or two demonstrates this on this thread). That's a completely different subject though, so I'd personally remove that. Maybe it would help, and also. I doubt it'd happen even if they did decide to make multigaze... you know, look good. I would classify this as an art error, myself, that should be fixed.
MaskedAres wrote on 2023-04-03 01:04:43:
for anyone uncomfortable by my choice of words about sanity, I apologize, as I did not mean it as any form of insult. I just cannot see how anyone could prefer copy-pasted eyes, is all.
I think possibly people just don't understand what you're suggesting because it's in combination with the decidedly subjective dislike of the multi gaze on the horns. I think you're right that some of the multigaze are objectively low quality (a post or two demonstrates this on this thread). That's a completely different subject though, so I'd personally remove that. Maybe it would help, and also. I doubt it'd happen even if they did decide to make multigaze... you know, look good.

I would classify this as an art error, myself, that should be fixed.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
No support for changing existing multigaze. All those examples look fine to me. They're not hand drawn any more, rather the same eyes seem to be placed and adjusted all over the body. This probably saves the artist a lot of time, and I'm fine with it looking a teeny bit clunky in some cases because of that.
No support for changing existing multigaze. All those examples look fine to me. They're not hand drawn any more, rather the same eyes seem to be placed and adjusted all over the body. This probably saves the artist a lot of time, and I'm fine with it looking a teeny bit clunky in some cases because of that.
3sBLd.gif?5g6Xz=party.png
I support touching up some of the Multigaze eyes - a lot of the ones on the Aether and Aberration hatchlings look fuzzy, like they used the wrong interpolation method when scaling/rotating. If they could just make those eyes look less pixellated it would look a lot better.
I support touching up some of the Multigaze eyes - a lot of the ones on the Aether and Aberration hatchlings look fuzzy, like they used the wrong interpolation method when scaling/rotating. If they could just make those eyes look less pixellated it would look a lot better.
9650eb7d6ebe493e3d6bdd47099c7c9df0a42bc8.png
1 2 3 4 5