Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More tools for Arlo. Like bombs!
1 2 3 4
supportive bump
supportive bump
fBVWC4D.pnguPOLOvt.pngnWiQNX9.pngJ7D1quC.png3adgzZD.pngA4CLXPb.gif
An update like this would totally transform Arlos from a daily clicker into a Way Cool Strategy Puzzle!
Full Support!
An update like this would totally transform Arlos from a daily clicker into a Way Cool Strategy Puzzle!
Full Support!
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
I want this new feature added but I do wonder how hard it would be to code
I want this new feature added but I do wonder how hard it would be to code
My Dragon Lore
My Wishlist
FCB's Breeding Challenge
iiKN0kS.png
I support the idea of giving them out based on number of tiles cleared especially as that would make slow progress less painful + encourage use of Arlo beyond mustering every day. (Perhaps notes should not count to this if possible.)

I think tents would be better as maybe one permanent tent but only after you have completed the digsite at least once.
I support the idea of giving them out based on number of tiles cleared especially as that would make slow progress less painful + encourage use of Arlo beyond mustering every day. (Perhaps notes should not count to this if possible.)

I think tents would be better as maybe one permanent tent but only after you have completed the digsite at least once.
These are all great ideas! I love the idea of items that take a longer time too. 10/15 minutes is a rough check in if you are doing anything IRL. Dynamite is also a really fun idea, and I'm very into the idea of tiles "collapsing" and getting covered again.
These are all great ideas! I love the idea of items that take a longer time too. 10/15 minutes is a rough check in if you are doing anything IRL. Dynamite is also a really fun idea, and I'm very into the idea of tiles "collapsing" and getting covered again.

75JySJB.pngbWeLCqf.pngjI9KbMj.png6Ef6hwD.pngcaNmJrr.pngJ7D1quC.png
Ooooo definitely support. This will certainly add more variety at the dig sites.
Ooooo definitely support. This will certainly add more variety at the dig sites.
3dcd0a0f8f30d7e047499bd3dfc49287625e9622.png Ello.
Just a
Dragon
Enthusiast.
bumping this with a support in light of achievements. i haven't touched the newest plots for pre-existing digsites and focusing on just them is painful - large plots require 50 magnifying glasses and pickaxes just aren't worth fighting RNG for
bumping this with a support in light of achievements. i haven't touched the newest plots for pre-existing digsites and focusing on just them is painful - large plots require 50 magnifying glasses and pickaxes just aren't worth fighting RNG for
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers
huge support anything that makes arlo less tedious - i'm at max exp and there's really no reward for leveling up other than access to new sites, but since new sites get released slowly it really doesn't matter

we need some kind of actual tangible perk to level ups - and better tools would be WONDERFUL
huge support anything that makes arlo less tedious - i'm at max exp and there's really no reward for leveling up other than access to new sites, but since new sites get released slowly it really doesn't matter

we need some kind of actual tangible perk to level ups - and better tools would be WONDERFUL
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Huge support! This would really increase my interest in Arlo and it would give a lot of options to mess around with
Huge support! This would really increase my interest in Arlo and it would give a lot of options to mess around with
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
In particular love the idea that they're handed out for clearing x tiles. In a similar vein, maybe they could be something you purchase for achievement tokens! I am majorly not a fan of Arlo's, but more interesting tools would go a long way to helping. Presently, it has a very boring, very shallow ""gameplay"" loop, but another layer that rewards you for playing the loop would help, exactly in the spirit of the new pursuits system.

Edit: also want to add, I think in particular, magic dust, lanterns, and tents are really clever suggestions. Even if the latter two are heavily restricted, I'd still love to feel like there's a little more control.
In particular love the idea that they're handed out for clearing x tiles. In a similar vein, maybe they could be something you purchase for achievement tokens! I am majorly not a fan of Arlo's, but more interesting tools would go a long way to helping. Presently, it has a very boring, very shallow ""gameplay"" loop, but another layer that rewards you for playing the loop would help, exactly in the spirit of the new pursuits system.

Edit: also want to add, I think in particular, magic dust, lanterns, and tents are really clever suggestions. Even if the latter two are heavily restricted, I'd still love to feel like there's a little more control.
1 2 3 4