Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Disable friend requests?
1 2
@nightflight

Do you mean from the side of the player who sent it or for the receiver? I’ve definitley hit the friend button instead of the CR button before and it would be good to retract
@nightflight

Do you mean from the side of the player who sent it or for the receiver? I’ve definitley hit the friend button instead of the CR button before and it would be good to retract
mkpoaHZ.png
@Stormdancer

I mean from the side of the player who sent the request.
@Stormdancer

I mean from the side of the player who sent the request.
3dcd0a0f8f30d7e047499bd3dfc49287625e9622.png Ello.
Just a
Dragon
Enthusiast.
[quote name="kalinka" date="2023-02-28 19:04:29" ] Would also prevent people like me from fatfingering the friend request button on mobile devices for people who do not want them and accidentally making them anxious, lol [/quote] This 100%. I have so many friends because of this. No offence to any of my friends, of course. I'm sure you are all lovely people. I just didn't mean for you to be my friend. And now, because you've accepted, I guess I'm stuck with you because I'm too anxious to fix my mistake. So a friend confirmation would also be super neat.
kalinka wrote on 2023-02-28 19:04:29:
Would also prevent people like me from fatfingering the friend request button on mobile devices for people who do not want them and accidentally making them anxious, lol
This 100%. I have so many friends because of this.

No offence to any of my friends, of course. I'm sure you are all lovely people. I just didn't mean for you to be my friend. And now, because you've accepted, I guess I'm stuck with you because I'm too anxious to fix my mistake.

So a friend confirmation would also be super neat.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
I’m here doing a forum search because I just accidentalfingered yet another request (yay touch screens….), and I am big on keeping my friends list tiny and limited to people I’ve known a long time.

So yes, please. I would like the ability to disable friend requests and/or a confirmation button before it gets sent and/or anything to alleviate this occasional unnecessary stress.
I’m here doing a forum search because I just accidentalfingered yet another request (yay touch screens….), and I am big on keeping my friends list tiny and limited to people I’ve known a long time.

So yes, please. I would like the ability to disable friend requests and/or a confirmation button before it gets sent and/or anything to alleviate this occasional unnecessary stress.
I would be okay with this, only if it also kept the person who has disabled friend requests, from making friends requests.

Same if you're blocking DM's from people, and pings from people.
I would be okay with this, only if it also kept the person who has disabled friend requests, from making friends requests.

Same if you're blocking DM's from people, and pings from people.
Please don't quote me.
Support
Support
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
Support for both cancelling and disabling friend requests. I would like to not have to inform someone that I accidentally sent them a friend request when I was just trying to go to their lair and see their dergs :'D
Support for both cancelling and disabling friend requests. I would like to not have to inform someone that I accidentally sent them a friend request when I was just trying to go to their lair and see their dergs :'D
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
I support an on/off switch but I do not support having a limit.
I support an on/off switch but I do not support having a limit.
1 2