Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | bundles in grand exchange shops
1 2 3 4 5 6
Yes, please bring back bundles! They're so much more convenient. [emoji=new friend size=1] [size=1]and my fingers and wrist will thank you
Yes, please bring back bundles! They're so much more convenient.

and my fingers and wrist will thank you
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png91717482.png
Adding treasure bundles would be a fantastic addition. I was very confused on why they aren’t doing this when I checked the new apparel. It could even be useful for currencies for a complete outfit. No need to add discounts. Just add up the amount of all items and use that as a price.
Adding treasure bundles would be a fantastic addition. I was very confused on why they aren’t doing this when I checked the new apparel. It could even be useful for currencies for a complete outfit. No need to add discounts. Just add up the amount of all items and use that as a price.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
Massive support, I don't think anyone was ever buying the bundles for a discount to begin with (because its obvious they don't give one) so it's weird to highlight that as the reason they got removed. Outside of that, sure maybe its strictly technically correct to say its redundant in its truest form but having to wade through 6 pages of individual items repeatedly for different sets is a joy to no one and will be awful for NoTN if it adopts this as well due to the sheer amount of stuff it has. Plus it just makes CR trades even more of a nightmare (more items to break the trade), pms more tedious, and more headaches for dom leads trying to organize and run dom events with prizes.
Massive support, I don't think anyone was ever buying the bundles for a discount to begin with (because its obvious they don't give one) so it's weird to highlight that as the reason they got removed. Outside of that, sure maybe its strictly technically correct to say its redundant in its truest form but having to wade through 6 pages of individual items repeatedly for different sets is a joy to no one and will be awful for NoTN if it adopts this as well due to the sheer amount of stuff it has. Plus it just makes CR trades even more of a nightmare (more items to break the trade), pms more tedious, and more headaches for dom leads trying to organize and run dom events with prizes.
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
I also support this- for faster and more efficient purchases, having the bundles is smarter. It makes it easier for gifting as well, send the whole set as one bundle instead of many individual items.
I also support this- for faster and more efficient purchases, having the bundles is smarter. It makes it easier for gifting as well, send the whole set as one bundle instead of many individual items.

Purebred Gen 2 Imperial Sales (Empty) | Cross-Site Trading (Aywas, Felisfire, Rescreatu)
Support! especially since we don't see if an item already in our inventory like the marketplace if you want a whole set it'll be so much easier to not worry about buying a duplicate or even miss one by mistake!
Support! especially since we don't see if an item already in our inventory like the marketplace if you want a whole set it'll be so much easier to not worry about buying a duplicate or even miss one by mistake!
63b167364c0a2dbaf2a03351a1066bc8cada7354.pngfcaa2c7b37d017521beff538d86b130409b73d6e.png21d0293ce4fcfad679fd6be05ccf743215e58ae7.png99d350e6cd84e02c223da178bc712b62b709f489.png
Support, definitely! No need for discount, but it's simply more convenient to buy stuff that way.
Support, definitely! No need for discount, but it's simply more convenient to buy stuff that way.
Support!
Support!
fcc2b32f5907256397112b13f86455f56c58e25c.png
Support from me as well.

I do a lot of work in the Earth Dominance community, and this means running raffles and events for players. The community of FR, and the events that are put on are something that makes FR very special to many, be it a larger organization of players or just one player running their own event to make people happy.

Part of that often comes with making prize packs of items to raffle off and often special event items, like those from pirate day and warrior's way, make good options a few months after the event. When items are bundled together it is really easy to make sure you have a full set, and it means only listening one item in a message to whoever wins it. Not to mention with the current attachment system, attaching fewer items is preferable which is why we adore treasure bundles for those events.

It is easy to miss items outside of bundles and it detracts from the enjoyment of special events.
Support from me as well.

I do a lot of work in the Earth Dominance community, and this means running raffles and events for players. The community of FR, and the events that are put on are something that makes FR very special to many, be it a larger organization of players or just one player running their own event to make people happy.

Part of that often comes with making prize packs of items to raffle off and often special event items, like those from pirate day and warrior's way, make good options a few months after the event. When items are bundled together it is really easy to make sure you have a full set, and it means only listening one item in a message to whoever wins it. Not to mention with the current attachment system, attaching fewer items is preferable which is why we adore treasure bundles for those events.

It is easy to miss items outside of bundles and it detracts from the enjoyment of special events.
arOGchX.png
Support! It's so much nicer to be able to buy everything at once rather than click 8 billion times and still miss items because you miscounted. And it's well-known that treasure bundles don't give discounts - that reasoning is absolutely nonsensical.
Like, what, are they gonna take away the Treasure MP bundles now too? /s
Support! It's so much nicer to be able to buy everything at once rather than click 8 billion times and still miss items because you miscounted. And it's well-known that treasure bundles don't give discounts - that reasoning is absolutely nonsensical.
Like, what, are they gonna take away the Treasure MP bundles now too? /s
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
massive support.

It might seem inconsequential/redundant, but I know many people who have difficulty with the UI, wrist issues, etc. and the fact that the GE doesn't have a "buy x" button and you have to click 3 different times in 3 different places to buy just one singular item makes it very unfriendly to those with these types of issues. it causes a lot of undue strain on their wrists, and honestly makes it a lot less appealing to me as a normal user to have to go through and click that many times, especially when I want to stock up on once per year items.
massive support.

It might seem inconsequential/redundant, but I know many people who have difficulty with the UI, wrist issues, etc. and the fact that the GE doesn't have a "buy x" button and you have to click 3 different times in 3 different places to buy just one singular item makes it very unfriendly to those with these types of issues. it causes a lot of undue strain on their wrists, and honestly makes it a lot less appealing to me as a normal user to have to go through and click that many times, especially when I want to stock up on once per year items.
1 2 3 4 5 6