Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Darken the gathering turn EXP bar
1 2 3 4 5
Support. I couldn't figure out what was putting me off about it (besides the bar being 3x as big as it was before) but it's definitely how bright it is.
Support. I couldn't figure out what was putting me off about it (besides the bar being 3x as big as it was before) but it's definitely how bright it is.
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
I just went to Gather and for a few moments I couldn’t find the dropdown because my eye was so drawn to the EXP bar.

Basic UI design; your eye should be drawn to the control you’re meant to use, not an incidental!
I just went to Gather and for a few moments I couldn’t find the dropdown because my eye was so drawn to the EXP bar.

Basic UI design; your eye should be drawn to the control you’re meant to use, not an incidental!
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
Oh LORD yes
Oh LORD yes
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
Support, it's VERY bright and very distracting.
Support, it's VERY bright and very distracting.
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee

Support wholeheartedly. The bar is so big and bright that it overwhelms all the other elements, to the point that it actually works *against* the other recent change that was made--I can barely register the flight symbols because the yellow is all up in my eyes. And I'm not light or color sensitive by any means but it's actually uncomfortable for me to look at--I feel sorry for everyone who has serious issues with brightness!

Support wholeheartedly. The bar is so big and bright that it overwhelms all the other elements, to the point that it actually works *against* the other recent change that was made--I can barely register the flight symbols because the yellow is all up in my eyes. And I'm not light or color sensitive by any means but it's actually uncomfortable for me to look at--I feel sorry for everyone who has serious issues with brightness!
MmSftql.png
I feel like I'm half-responsible for this because I brought up the missing "max" in bug forums :')

I think that an overlay texture is missing, because baldwin has bubbles, arlo has rocks and coliseum has stripes, so this one is missing some sort of texture over the bar too.
I feel like I'm half-responsible for this because I brought up the missing "max" in bug forums :')

I think that an overlay texture is missing, because baldwin has bubbles, arlo has rocks and coliseum has stripes, so this one is missing some sort of texture over the bar too.
JQQ3Fjt.png
[quote name="RedWillia" date="2022-07-06 05:21:51" ] I think that an overlay texture is missing, because baldwin has bubbles, arlo has rocks and coliseum has stripes, so this one is missing some sort of texture over the bar too. [/quote] you're right, I don't believe the colour is the real issue but missing texture is
RedWillia wrote on 2022-07-06 05:21:51:

you're right, I don't believe the colour is the real issue but missing texture is
hole pattern looks inconsistent.
Too heavy squares that force lower buttons being cutted and force scrolling. unproportially thick yellow bar. Unnouing repeating of "hunt-hunt" etc.hole gathering area now looks unpleasant.
hole pattern looks inconsistent.
Too heavy squares that force lower buttons being cutted and force scrolling. unproportially thick yellow bar. Unnouing repeating of "hunt-hunt" etc.hole gathering area now looks unpleasant.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
Yeah the bars are too big, cut them in half
Yeah the bars are too big, cut them in half
natureshieldl.pngPlease PM if I missed your ping.natureshieldr.png
Support! I don't usually have eyestrain issues, but this is pushing it for me. I agree with the suggestions for duller orange or red; honestly, any less saturated color is fine by me.
Support! I don't usually have eyestrain issues, but this is pushing it for me. I agree with the suggestions for duller orange or red; honestly, any less saturated color is fine by me.
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
I'm aro/ace
So give me some space
And flirt with somebody else
*finger guns*
1 2 3 4 5