Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Accessibility: Enter Key for "Ok"
1 2 3
Even as somebody without hand injuries (at the time of writing), being able to tab through stuff is just a lot more streamlined for some things. Like, picking up fodder? Hold down Enter, click the Purchase button along the right side, don't even have to move the mouse. It's funny how often making life easier for people who need it also makes life easier for people who don't.

In other words, support! There's no downside.

(Sidebar- I also would support being able to remap keys. Can't imagine how people with like, Dvorak keyboards etc. use the Coli, and I could see it being fun to dig out my Switch controller and try out using that for battling too)
Even as somebody without hand injuries (at the time of writing), being able to tab through stuff is just a lot more streamlined for some things. Like, picking up fodder? Hold down Enter, click the Purchase button along the right side, don't even have to move the mouse. It's funny how often making life easier for people who need it also makes life easier for people who don't.

In other words, support! There's no downside.

(Sidebar- I also would support being able to remap keys. Can't imagine how people with like, Dvorak keyboards etc. use the Coli, and I could see it being fun to dig out my Switch controller and try out using that for battling too)
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

yes PLEASE! i don't necessarily need this for accessibility purposes, it's simply a quality of life thing for me, but it's even more important to make it a lot easier for those who do struggle without it. i think this should also apply to coli, just in general. we desperately need a keybind for continue/quit/etc.
yes PLEASE! i don't necessarily need this for accessibility purposes, it's simply a quality of life thing for me, but it's even more important to make it a lot easier for those who do struggle without it. i think this should also apply to coli, just in general. we desperately need a keybind for continue/quit/etc.
skin shop
he/they
+4:00 fr time
support support support.
accessibility is pretty poor across the website in general, the perils of having a web browser game, so something like this would be fab.
it took YEARS to get coli keypad functionality, I would like to see more active engagement making Fr accessible for all users.
support support support.
accessibility is pretty poor across the website in general, the perils of having a web browser game, so something like this would be fab.
it took YEARS to get coli keypad functionality, I would like to see more active engagement making Fr accessible for all users.
b51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
Support!
Support!
lightning.gif they/them and xe/xem/xir
1 2 3