Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Wishlist/Needed Items Feature
1 2
[quote name="wyraj" date="2021-08-12 14:11:59" ] Yeah I think something like this would be really convenient. A lot easier than fiddling with bbcode in a dragon's bio or something, especially if you're dealing with skins since they're tagged by numbers. [/quote] Yeah, the annoyance of BBcode and bios is partly what inspired me to make this. I save each piece of apparel a dragon needs for their outfit in their bio, which does make it easy to see what they need whenever I look at them. But keeping up with [i]removing[/i] those items is tiresome, in particular with how many projects I have. It'd just be nice to have something a little more "automatic" and intuitive. For a game with a big focus on customisation, projects are inevitable. So having a simple, built in system for keeping track of those projects seems obvious to me.
wyraj wrote on 2021-08-12 14:11:59:
Yeah I think something like this would be really convenient. A lot easier than fiddling with bbcode in a dragon's bio or something, especially if you're dealing with skins since they're tagged by numbers.

Yeah, the annoyance of BBcode and bios is partly what inspired me to make this. I save each piece of apparel a dragon needs for their outfit in their bio, which does make it easy to see what they need whenever I look at them. But keeping up with removing those items is tiresome, in particular with how many projects I have.

It'd just be nice to have something a little more "automatic" and intuitive. For a game with a big focus on customisation, projects are inevitable. So having a simple, built in system for keeping track of those projects seems obvious to me.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
Support because Game Database exists, please add like a Steam Wishlist function, haha
Support because Game Database exists, please add like a Steam Wishlist function, haha
1xcX4j2.gif
1 2