Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | avatar customization
1 2 3 4 5
Support! Would also support the background showing whatever vista is equipped to your dragon (including the default for your flight), since that would accurately reflect your dragon's setup.
Support! Would also support the background showing whatever vista is equipped to your dragon (including the default for your flight), since that would accurately reflect your dragon's setup.
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
Huuuuuge support. Literally ANYTHING but white. I like the idea of transparency or half-transparency best. If users can choose colours I think it would be best for there to be a limited choice of neutrals or the colour wheel colours, so users aren’t going for blaring neon colours.
Huuuuuge support. Literally ANYTHING but white. I like the idea of transparency or half-transparency best. If users can choose colours I think it would be best for there to be a limited choice of neutrals or the colour wheel colours, so users aren’t going for blaring neon colours.
I think this would be easy to do with FR's built in dragon image generator, just let us pick a color off the color wheel and it'll auto fill in the bg of the dragon image!
I think this would be easy to do with FR's built in dragon image generator, just let us pick a color off the color wheel and it'll auto fill in the bg of the dragon image!
Aikka_commission_a_little_brighter.gif FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
Previously a nest host for Active Nest Rentals 2.0!
100% support!
100% support!
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
Strongly supporting this!
Strongly supporting this!
3adgzZD.pnggE96VFA.pngGJVtuPg.png
GIQnAA5.pngSM9WJh6.pngAMyO6Hf.png
Most of the time I don't even notice the white space but after reading this suggestion I suddenly can't ignore it, haha.

Support. Further options to customize our avatars with is always nice.
Most of the time I don't even notice the white space but after reading this suggestion I suddenly can't ignore it, haha.

Support. Further options to customize our avatars with is always nice.
KdSMN2F.png
I'll always support this when it comes up. There are ways (expensive halo ways) to fill the space on moderns, but ancients don't get that luxury (and boy does bane f need it)

I also like the idea of having the colorwheel useable for this + transparency.
I'll always support this when it comes up. There are ways (expensive halo ways) to fill the space on moderns, but ancients don't get that luxury (and boy does bane f need it)

I also like the idea of having the colorwheel useable for this + transparency.
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
Always support!
Always support!
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
Support. I think it'd be cool if the backgrounds also had plain colors then scenes! It would probably work how if you own them they're avaliable? Though I don't know how possible this is but I think it'd be a nice idea.
Support. I think it'd be cool if the backgrounds also had plain colors then scenes! It would probably work how if you own them they're avaliable? Though I don't know how possible this is but I think it'd be a nice idea.
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
Tlmcw5e.png
Big support.

Why are all my dragons in the void?
Big support.

Why are all my dragons in the void?
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png