Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Festival Goblin Recolours
1 2 3 4
As somebody who began playing FR during the goblin ascendancy, I must give this idea my wholehearted endorsement. Sornieth needs more goblins!
As somebody who began playing FR during the goblin ascendancy, I must give this idea my wholehearted endorsement. Sornieth needs more goblins!
9D8YYS1.png6I5ajst.png
Support! They're some of my favourite fest fams.
Support! They're some of my favourite fest fams.
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/705248491458265129/924847469173571624/switched_goblins.png[/img] I spent way too long making an edit for this, but I was feeling funky and wanted to throw ideas at the board. These are just rough ideas that I got from messing around with adjusting colors on the goblins (which maybe for the recolors would be called gremlins? who knows) which I then also like scribbled some extra design stuff onto to make it more elementally fitting. In an ideal world where I can edit these better, the horns on the Lighting goblin/gremlin would either have brass plated or bone-coloured (like Stormcatchers mantis hands) antlers and the flowers would also be a bright cyan; the Earth goblin/gremlin would have their bones be more yellowed like fossils; the Plague goblin/gremlin's clouds would either be green or a sickly amber; the Shadow goblin/gremlin would have more goop... somewhere...... and the Fire one would not look so much like the Cinder Nymph but I tried.
switched_goblins.png
I spent way too long making an edit for this, but I was feeling funky and wanted to throw ideas at the board. These are just rough ideas that I got from messing around with adjusting colors on the goblins (which maybe for the recolors would be called gremlins? who knows) which I then also like scribbled some extra design stuff onto to make it more elementally fitting.
In an ideal world where I can edit these better, the horns on the Lighting goblin/gremlin would either have brass plated or bone-coloured (like Stormcatchers mantis hands) antlers and the flowers would also be a bright cyan; the Earth goblin/gremlin would have their bones be more yellowed like fossils; the Plague goblin/gremlin's clouds would either be green or a sickly amber; the Shadow goblin/gremlin would have more goop... somewhere...... and the Fire one would not look so much like the Cinder Nymph but I tried.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
support! Though I'm sure we'll get them eventually!
support! Though I'm sure we'll get them eventually!
DVcXRyP.png
These would be so lovely! A definite support for these gremlins.
These would be so lovely! A definite support for these gremlins.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
yesss i love those little dudes. Recolors should be named Gremlins
yesss i love those little dudes. Recolors should be named Gremlins
66.png
Support!

I also think the elemental acolytes should get recolours too :>
Support!

I also think the elemental acolytes should get recolours too :>
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
as a proud owner of dragons made to look like the goblins, this is something I've been wanting desperately since we got the sprite recolors.

give us more goblins!!!
as a proud owner of dragons made to look like the goblins, this is something I've been wanting desperately since we got the sprite recolors.

give us more goblins!!!
ee9333790c154dc7b5444be8bdd03e43c8ba0a99.png
Hi I'm SilverStarsheep.
* Carrd *
* Wishlist *
14f64c4d4a5f4348b07becb32e6c3c54eee40b8f.png
Support, there are so many fun possibilities for new flight alignments for the recolors!
Support, there are so many fun possibilities for new flight alignments for the recolors!
Support! I think its a cool idea to give every fest familiar an opposite version, so these guys would work with just that!
Support! I think its a cool idea to give every fest familiar an opposite version, so these guys would work with just that!
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
1 2 3 4