Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bigger adult eyes
1 2
I likewise wish the eyes on some of the breeds were a bit bigger/easier to see, but I'd have to say no support for modifying existing dragons (as other's mentioned, it could cause a lot of issues with how existing genes/skins/apparel etc is set up).

Would give full support for easier-to-see eyes on more new future breeds, though! The Obelisks for one are already pretty good in that regard.
I likewise wish the eyes on some of the breeds were a bit bigger/easier to see, but I'd have to say no support for modifying existing dragons (as other's mentioned, it could cause a lot of issues with how existing genes/skins/apparel etc is set up).

Would give full support for easier-to-see eyes on more new future breeds, though! The Obelisks for one are already pretty good in that regard.
ArtShopSignature_Split_1.png ............. ArtShopSignature_Split_2.png
I'd love more eye types that made the eyes larger! It is quite telling that whenever a new eye type is released, it's always previewed on spiral hatchlings and nothing else :P
If more larger eye types could be done in a way that didn't look silly that would be great.. the innocent eyes look a bit strange sometimes but that may simply be in the nature of larger eyes on otherwise the same dragons.
I'd love more eye types that made the eyes larger! It is quite telling that whenever a new eye type is released, it's always previewed on spiral hatchlings and nothing else :P
If more larger eye types could be done in a way that didn't look silly that would be great.. the innocent eyes look a bit strange sometimes but that may simply be in the nature of larger eyes on otherwise the same dragons.
1 2