Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | move random event drops under buttons
1 2
this title is... sloppy, but yeah the fact that these drop from random site activities now is really cool! i like it a lot! however, when gathering, it can be a bit of an inconvenience having to move my mouse up and down because the repeat gathering button keeps moving depending on the presence of the event drop ----- [img]https://i.ibb.co/mSLVKdL/1.png[/img] ----- [img]https://i.ibb.co/m5nw7K1/2.png[/img] ----- so the suggestion is. move the lil thing telling you that you found an event drop [i]under[/i] the go back and repeat gathering buttons, so you wouldnt have to move your mouse to just keep gathering. heres an edit for example ----- [img]https://i.ibb.co/yPytfX1/3.png[/img] (you can open these images in new tabs and click between them to compare the button positions) ----- it looks.. a little weird, sure, but itd be more convenient wouldnt it? this suggestion could also apply to the other areas that may randomly drop an event item [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/3017546#post_3017546]ive also found a similar suggestion to add a keybind to the repeat gathering button which i think would be really good to have as well![/url] i think mine would also help out mobile users? id like both
this title is... sloppy, but yeah
the fact that these drop from random site activities now is really cool! i like it a lot! however, when gathering, it can be a bit of an inconvenience having to move my mouse up and down because the repeat gathering button keeps moving depending on the presence of the event drop
1.png
2.png
so the suggestion is. move the lil thing telling you that you found an event drop under the go back and repeat gathering buttons, so you wouldnt have to move your mouse to just keep gathering. heres an edit for example
3.png
(you can open these images in new tabs and click between them to compare the button positions)
it looks.. a little weird, sure, but itd be more convenient wouldnt it?
this suggestion could also apply to the other areas that may randomly drop an event item

ive also found a similar suggestion to add a keybind to the repeat gathering button which i think would be really good to have as well! i think mine would also help out mobile users? id like both
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Oh! I'd like this a lot actually, it's a very simple change and I imagine it shouldn't be hard to code either, but it'll save a lot of annoyance for those of us who don't like moving the mouse around so much (wrist problems and such). Or who are just annoyed by it. Sign me up
Oh! I'd like this a lot actually, it's a very simple change and I imagine it shouldn't be hard to code either, but it'll save a lot of annoyance for those of us who don't like moving the mouse around so much (wrist problems and such). Or who are just annoyed by it. Sign me up
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
[quote name="Recallback" date="2021-06-21 02:12:32" ] but it'll save a lot of annoyance for those of us who don't like moving the mouse around so much (wrist problems and such) [/quote] oh right!! itd also help with accessibility too i hadnt considered that!!
Recallback wrote on 2021-06-21 02:12:32:
but it'll save a lot of annoyance for those of us who don't like moving the mouse around so much (wrist problems and such)
oh right!! itd also help with accessibility too i hadnt considered that!!
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
This would be much appreciated..!
This would be much appreciated..!
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
Yes, please! it completely messes up the rhythm, and causes unnecessary strain for our poor wrists
Yes, please! it completely messes up the rhythm, and causes unnecessary strain for our poor wrists
When you consider familiar bonding or mass exalting, something like this can be very helpful. Support.
When you consider familiar bonding or mass exalting, something like this can be very helpful. Support.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
Yes, please. Because QoL.
Yes, please. Because QoL.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Yes please. Having to deal with moving my cursor is a headache.
Yes please. Having to deal with moving my cursor is a headache.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Oh, this is a great idea! It’d be more convenient for mobile players, too.
Oh, this is a great idea! It’d be more convenient for mobile players, too.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Support, gathering multiple times on mobile is annoying in itself because a lot of the time I need to click links twice for them to actually work, and having to deal w/ that + the button constantly moving up and down on a small screen is a bit annoying
Support, gathering multiple times on mobile is annoying in itself because a lot of the time I need to click links twice for them to actually work, and having to deal w/ that + the button constantly moving up and down on a small screen is a bit annoying
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
1 2