Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New searches for the Bestiary
Just something nice to add to the Bestiary search I think. Have a search option of by "coliseum venue" and by "race/species". I was wanting to search up all the Miths to see which ones I had only to realize not all of them are called Miths despite being the same race/species. I just think it'll make sorting and finding certain familiars a bit easier.
Just something nice to add to the Bestiary search I think. Have a search option of by "coliseum venue" and by "race/species". I was wanting to search up all the Miths to see which ones I had only to realize not all of them are called Miths despite being the same race/species. I just think it'll make sorting and finding certain familiars a bit easier.
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
I'd really like familiars to have a "tag" like this to group them by species, it happened several times that I wanted to check all fams belonging to a species and name search is not always giving all of them. I would be gald to have this implemented !
I'd really like familiars to have a "tag" like this to group them by species, it happened several times that I wanted to check all fams belonging to a species and name search is not always giving all of them. I would be gald to have this implemented !
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
While I wouldn't *mind* this in the bestiary, I feel like it would fit in better in the Familiars section of the Game Database. If the Database also included the option to filter on "owned" and "not owned," so as not to exclude familiars that are on dragons, this could be really useful!
While I wouldn't *mind* this in the bestiary, I feel like it would fit in better in the Familiars section of the Game Database. If the Database also included the option to filter on "owned" and "not owned," so as not to exclude familiars that are on dragons, this could be really useful!
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
This would be so funky! But I agree it'd fit better in the database.
This would be so funky! But I agree it'd fit better in the database.
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
I'd really like to be able to filter the bestiary by Coliseum venue so I can see which familiars I have and haven't obtained from each! :)
I'd really like to be able to filter the bestiary by Coliseum venue so I can see which familiars I have and haven't obtained from each! :)
FMoJ9vk.png heyZH2H.png mTAp2ld.png
OuP0IWM.png rUoKR6y.png zl1ZGZ2.png
RUGBzP5.png wDSzx9S.png vTXnFX4.png
This could be very useful. I'd love to be able to type in Snake and get all the snake shaped fams to show up. :3 Support!
This could be very useful. I'd love to be able to type in Snake and get all the snake shaped fams to show up. :3 Support!
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png