Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | The white background in your avatar
1 2 3 4 5
Complete support.
Complete support.
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
Ugh yes full support! Scenes should show up in your profile too tbh
Ugh yes full support! Scenes should show up in your profile too tbh
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
Pleeaaaase!!

Banes are possibly my favorite breed, and now veils are one of my favorites too and I don't them as my avatar for this very reason!! That white background is so sad :(

Full support for anything that could change this!!
Pleeaaaase!!

Banes are possibly my favorite breed, and now veils are one of my favorites too and I don't them as my avatar for this very reason!! That white background is so sad :(

Full support for anything that could change this!!
MjGrvM9.png
fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png

7XI1FUO.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
3IxNFZG.png DN5c8R6.png
Support! This could probably be configured in settings and also maybe have a feature to retain the white but with an opacity slider for it?
Support! This could probably be configured in settings and also maybe have a feature to retain the white but with an opacity slider for it?
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
Support!
Such a great idea, it would be awesome to have scene to fill that blank space in avatar, or even simple color.
Support!
Such a great idea, it would be awesome to have scene to fill that blank space in avatar, or even simple color.
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
Support! More customisation is always a bonus.
Support! More customisation is always a bonus.
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
Yeah, I was going through my avatars and I really wanted to use one of my not-dragons (a dragon wearing a Marva cloak with a cat over it, so you see a cat in the avatar box) and I had it on for a short while and the white space made me twitchy. We need to have *something* as an option to fill that space.
Yeah, I was going through my avatars and I really wanted to use one of my not-dragons (a dragon wearing a Marva cloak with a cat over it, so you see a cat in the avatar box) and I had it on for a short while and the white space made me twitchy. We need to have *something* as an option to fill that space.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
full support! I dont mind the white space personally, but i can see why people dont like the white space
full support! I dont mind the white space personally, but i can see why people dont like the white space
dino-child-water-pixel.gif
Support! I like the opacity option in particular bc the vistas are so pretty but also would be in favor of a color picker
Support! I like the opacity option in particular bc the vistas are so pretty but also would be in favor of a color picker
anomalous_nekomata.png
full support, i try and use dragons that show as little white space as possible for this very reason!
full support, i try and use dragons that show as little white space as possible for this very reason!
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
FbBE7dN.png
bYt72YT.png
y2UYCzJ.png
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
Ap2AjBP.gif
o090-d01-Sinornis.pngo090-d02-Sinornis.pngo090-d03-Sinornis.pngo090-d04-Sinornis.pngo090-d05-Sinornis.png
1 2 3 4 5