Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Make a ‘neck’ apparel category
1 2 3 4
I know it’s kind of unnecessary but anyone who dresses dragons a lot should know the pain of trying to find necklaces/chokers/whatever and then you have to go through the head AND body apparel sections because neck apparel is in both.

Anyway I’m not a coder but it would probably be pretty simple? Just some reorganizing :/
I know it’s kind of unnecessary but anyone who dresses dragons a lot should know the pain of trying to find necklaces/chokers/whatever and then you have to go through the head AND body apparel sections because neck apparel is in both.

Anyway I’m not a coder but it would probably be pretty simple? Just some reorganizing :/
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
「 Social Anxiety 」
「 Any pronouns 」
「 Wishlist 」
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif ligneus_cuon.png
I would absolutely love a revamp of the current sorting system. Tags especially, so you can search "necklace" or "choker" and get the neck items you want.

But, yes, support this. Efficient searching is good.
I would absolutely love a revamp of the current sorting system. Tags especially, so you can search "necklace" or "choker" and get the neck items you want.

But, yes, support this. Efficient searching is good.
fo11Vhp.png
oh yes PLEASE, and a hats filter!!! the head tag is too broad for me :(
oh yes PLEASE, and a hats filter!!! the head tag is too broad for me :(
Ooooooooo! I love this idea!

A code word tab, (keep the current search too though) like @Naegiri said would be cool!
Ooooooooo! I love this idea!

A code word tab, (keep the current search too though) like @Naegiri said would be cool!
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
Support! It's rough to go through both head and body every time you want a neck accessory.
Support! It's rough to go through both head and body every time you want a neck accessory.
77ab61cd-bf8e-471a-8771-f2efe9dbdc3f_sig_image.png
Yeah, the head tab right now is very broad. This would help out a lot.
Yeah, the head tab right now is very broad. This would help out a lot.
Yeah, things that go on the neck should be in their own slot. If I want a necklace on my dragon but don't have a specific one in mind, I have to scroll through 2 different lists. Which are both growing every month.
Yeah, things that go on the neck should be in their own slot. If I want a necklace on my dragon but don't have a specific one in mind, I have to scroll through 2 different lists. Which are both growing every month.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
Huge support!

Not just for neck apparel, but a proper tagging system for all kinds of items. It'd be nice to have broad categories like: Pants, Jewelry, Hats, Animal Companions etc...

The body location categories can stay, but an additional tag search would make finding apparel infinitely easier. Some apparel items have obscure names that you'd never think to search up when looking for something. The first one that comes to mind are the April fools eyes. If someone is looking for eyes in the dressing room and wants the lightning coloured ones, how many are gonna know that it's called Bishoujo Observation unless they've committed it to memory?

I recognize this would be a lot of work for the staff to have to go through and tag all the old apparel, but in my opinion it would be incredibly helpful to have. I've played on and off for years, and I'm sure there's plenty of apparel out there that I would use but haven't because I don't know it exists, and can't find it in the dressing room.

Tags could even cover broad categories like festival and/or joxar recolours! That would be so helpful for people who want to plan and design festival reps, for example!
Huge support!

Not just for neck apparel, but a proper tagging system for all kinds of items. It'd be nice to have broad categories like: Pants, Jewelry, Hats, Animal Companions etc...

The body location categories can stay, but an additional tag search would make finding apparel infinitely easier. Some apparel items have obscure names that you'd never think to search up when looking for something. The first one that comes to mind are the April fools eyes. If someone is looking for eyes in the dressing room and wants the lightning coloured ones, how many are gonna know that it's called Bishoujo Observation unless they've committed it to memory?

I recognize this would be a lot of work for the staff to have to go through and tag all the old apparel, but in my opinion it would be incredibly helpful to have. I've played on and off for years, and I'm sure there's plenty of apparel out there that I would use but haven't because I don't know it exists, and can't find it in the dressing room.

Tags could even cover broad categories like festival and/or joxar recolours! That would be so helpful for people who want to plan and design festival reps, for example!
I support this, I'm surprised this isn't already a thing considering the amount of necklaces and scarves and stuff.

That being said the entire system needs to be reworked, it's a hot mess.
I support this, I'm surprised this isn't already a thing considering the amount of necklaces and scarves and stuff.

That being said the entire system needs to be reworked, it's a hot mess.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Support, especially the tagging system! As well as the whole neck pieces issue, the 'body' category contains both upper body and lower body items, so finding pants can be a bit of a pain if I'm not searching for something specific.
Support, especially the tagging system! As well as the whole neck pieces issue, the 'body' category contains both upper body and lower body items, so finding pants can be a bit of a pain if I'm not searching for something specific.
66946966.png

v2PJF9u.png
WkCEhwX.png
LRdLP2V.png

Gene Wishlist
Apparel Wishlist