Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | An idea for new merch
1 2
As someone who loves mugs...would love mugs with the flight symbols.
As someone who loves mugs...would love mugs with the flight symbols.
fo11Vhp.png
YES! Gimme my Plague mug XD
YES! Gimme my Plague mug XD
OuDych9.png (c)UserOfShadows
defo support
defo support
wishlist

screams in cursive
Yes, I'd like to drink hot cocoa out of an Icewarden mug.
Yes, I'd like to drink hot cocoa out of an Icewarden mug.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
I'll support but I really hope the designs are more creative than just slapping a symbol or already finished piece of art on it.

Something unique to that mug I cant get from going on zazzle and doing the same thing, you know?
Utilizing the mug as a canvas that takes into account the negative space and such, and uses the whole mug would be incredible.

Like, less "same image on both sides" or "one image on one side and the rest is blank" and more thought out like, idk "windsinger curled around the whole mug and looping through the handle" type of creative and thought out.

Or (wishful thinking) those really cool thermal mugs. Hot or cold reactive. I have no idea how much those cost but I 110% cant resist those even if the design isn't what I would usually buy.
I'll support but I really hope the designs are more creative than just slapping a symbol or already finished piece of art on it.

Something unique to that mug I cant get from going on zazzle and doing the same thing, you know?
Utilizing the mug as a canvas that takes into account the negative space and such, and uses the whole mug would be incredible.

Like, less "same image on both sides" or "one image on one side and the rest is blank" and more thought out like, idk "windsinger curled around the whole mug and looping through the handle" type of creative and thought out.

Or (wishful thinking) those really cool thermal mugs. Hot or cold reactive. I have no idea how much those cost but I 110% cant resist those even if the design isn't what I would usually buy.
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
[quote name="Sasser" date="2020-11-20 18:46:43" ] ok hear me out coffee mugs [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/771889145391087666/779538008252481576/logo_mug.png[/img] i kinda collect coffee mugs and a fr themed mug would be perfect to add to that collection [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/771889145391087666/779538053819531304/stormcatcher_mug.png[/img] [/quote] Love this idea, especially if on the other side of Bossdad's cup it says "GET BACK TO WORK" lol
Sasser wrote on 2020-11-20 18:46:43:
ok hear me out

coffee mugs
logo_mug.png

i kinda collect coffee mugs and a fr themed mug would be perfect to add to that collection
stormcatcher_mug.png

Love this idea, especially if on the other side of Bossdad's cup it says "GET BACK TO WORK" lol
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
unfortunately fancier mugs are usually kinda expensive to make compared to the standard coffee mug it looks like, or I wouldn't have been so quick to dismiss the possibility of getting a 14-16 oz mug (Even on sites that specialize in coffee/tea so they can sell mugs reliably, large custom mugs are often over $30)

If they made more customized ones they would certainly have to be limited..

And I feel like the amount of designs would need to be limited,

But a bigger custom mug? I'd absolutely be buying that.

Especially if they came with a teatime vista or something.
unfortunately fancier mugs are usually kinda expensive to make compared to the standard coffee mug it looks like, or I wouldn't have been so quick to dismiss the possibility of getting a 14-16 oz mug (Even on sites that specialize in coffee/tea so they can sell mugs reliably, large custom mugs are often over $30)

If they made more customized ones they would certainly have to be limited..

And I feel like the amount of designs would need to be limited,

But a bigger custom mug? I'd absolutely be buying that.

Especially if they came with a teatime vista or something.
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
1 2