Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More Eye Vials
1 2
[quote name="Orokodan" date="2020-10-07 12:51:30" ] I love primals and don't want to devalue them. No support. There are still scrolls of random eye change. If you want to have a particular dragon with rare eyes, you can still buy a few pairs and breed them until the desired dragon is born. [/quote] you can't always breed, though. certain dragons aren't replaceable (for example, someone who has a low id code that they've decked out), or dragons with special hate dates n the like. as others have stated it's not exactly devaluing as they could charge a high price yet people will pay for the option.
Orokodan wrote on 2020-10-07 12:51:30:
I love primals and don't want to devalue them. No support. There are still scrolls of random eye change.
If you want to have a particular dragon with rare eyes, you can still buy a few pairs and breed them until the desired dragon is born.

you can't always breed, though. certain dragons aren't replaceable (for example, someone who has a low id code that they've decked out), or dragons with special hate dates n the like.

as others have stated it's not exactly devaluing as they could charge a high price yet people will pay for the option.
smol_maya_mask_ver_50x50.png
maya ·:· 19 ·:· nb bi ·:·
Untitled330_500x35.png
[quote name="gemajgall" date="2020-09-28 18:14:45" ] [quote name="PersimmonBird" date="2020-09-28 14:20:46" ] [quote name="Contaminate" date="2020-09-28 14:05:31" ] All eyes should earnable through gameplay in vial forms. Putting any eye type into a mutation-only RNG system was the absolute worst decision the FR staff has ever made in the history of this game [/quote] THIS. Absolute truth. I want to [i]work[/i] towards my goals, that includes incorporating the eye types into those goals.But the [i]majority[/i] of eyes are essentially completely barred from influence and that's awful and stupid for a game about creating your perfect dragons -whether that's via breeding OR scrolling, or both. [/quote] This exactly. Individual eye vials plz. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2685458 [/quote] I agree! Except for primal, which I think should stay with breeding.
gemajgall wrote on 2020-09-28 18:14:45:
PersimmonBird wrote on 2020-09-28 14:20:46:
Contaminate wrote on 2020-09-28 14:05:31:
All eyes should earnable through gameplay in vial forms. Putting any eye type into a mutation-only RNG system was the absolute worst decision the FR staff has ever made in the history of this game
THIS. Absolute truth.

I want to work towards my goals, that includes incorporating the eye types into those goals.But the majority of eyes are essentially completely barred from influence and that's awful and stupid for a game about creating your perfect dragons -whether that's via breeding OR scrolling, or both.
This exactly. Individual eye vials plz.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2685458
I agree! Except for primal, which I think should stay with breeding.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
Why just primal? Multi is the rarest eye type. Why arbitrarily exclude primal? Because it's popular? That doesn't sound like good PR. "Nah nah nah. Here's everything except the one thing people really want. Too bad, so sad."

Include primal for much effort. Let people work for it.
Why just primal? Multi is the rarest eye type. Why arbitrarily exclude primal? Because it's popular? That doesn't sound like good PR. "Nah nah nah. Here's everything except the one thing people really want. Too bad, so sad."

Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
I will always support individual eye vials. The scattersights were a horror that should have never happened (rolling the same eye type 2 or more times in a row, the extremely bad odds for something like Primal or Multi-Gaze, where you could theoretically sink hundreds of thousands of gems into vials and never get the desired eye type). I don't even care if something like a Vial of Primordial Sight (theoretical name for Primal) is clanbound, just... please.
I will always support individual eye vials. The scattersights were a horror that should have never happened (rolling the same eye type 2 or more times in a row, the extremely bad odds for something like Primal or Multi-Gaze, where you could theoretically sink hundreds of thousands of gems into vials and never get the desired eye type). I don't even care if something like a Vial of Primordial Sight (theoretical name for Primal) is clanbound, just... please.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
[quote name="gemajgall" date="2020-10-07 15:34:16" ] Why just primal? Multi is the rarest eye type. Why arbitrarily exclude primal? Because it's popular? That doesn't sound like good PR. "Nah nah nah. Here's everything except the one thing people really want. Too bad, so sad." Include primal for much effort. Let people work for it. [/quote] ^This. I mean, I'd be OK with 1-2 Primal vials as a clanbound gift from Galore, but I'd also be OK with it being a high-level, expensive recipe at Baldwin that takes days to brew... or something. So long as it's an option. No, you can't always breed for the eye type you want. Someone, I think it was Almedha but don't quote me on this, did the math on how long it would take to breed a Primal Imp with the current odds and... let's just say RNG is not kind.
gemajgall wrote on 2020-10-07 15:34:16:

^This. I mean, I'd be OK with 1-2 Primal vials as a clanbound gift from Galore, but I'd also be OK with it being a high-level, expensive recipe at Baldwin that takes days to brew... or something. So long as it's an option.

No, you can't always breed for the eye type you want. Someone, I think it was Almedha but don't quote me on this, did the math on how long it would take to breed a Primal Imp with the current odds and... let's just say RNG is not kind.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
1 2