Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Option to "turn off" trading post
I know I could just ignore it but id ike an account setting to "turn off" certain trading post spots I don't visit....*cough....crim...cough* its just a minor QOL thing that would make my trading post look more clean by not having notifications on some dragons....

Also can we add a notification for swipp. He's the only one without one....roudsey doesn't need one as her stuff doesn't change.

Thoughts.
I know I could just ignore it but id ike an account setting to "turn off" certain trading post spots I don't visit....*cough....crim...cough* its just a minor QOL thing that would make my trading post look more clean by not having notifications on some dragons....

Also can we add a notification for swipp. He's the only one without one....roudsey doesn't need one as her stuff doesn't change.

Thoughts.
Please call me Ace. ALWAYS PING IF NOT MY FOURM..it helps me respond easier.
Dont know how I feel about the first suggestion, I probably wouldnt even use it if it was a feature. Maybe a better suggestion would be to revamp the trading post menu to make it a bit less cluttered?

As for the 2nd suggestion. It might be nice to see at a glance that swipp's trades have restocked, even if you can just see it by clicking and checking his timer. I would say though that roundsey having a notification for new rounds would also be sorta useful as a minor QoL update.
Dont know how I feel about the first suggestion, I probably wouldnt even use it if it was a feature. Maybe a better suggestion would be to revamp the trading post menu to make it a bit less cluttered?

As for the 2nd suggestion. It might be nice to see at a glance that swipp's trades have restocked, even if you can just see it by clicking and checking his timer. I would say though that roundsey having a notification for new rounds would also be sorta useful as a minor QoL update.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg