Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Seasonal Scenes
1 2
Ooh! I'd love this. Always looking for more scenes. Support!
Ooh! I'd love this. Always looking for more scenes. Support!
MmqCSN4.png
What about seasonal scenes for each region? I know places like the Southern Icefield automatically evokes a "season" (winter) but it would be cool to see what the seasonal changes in different regions of Sornieth look like!

Are there fish that exhibit seasonal color changes in the Sea of a Thousand Currents, or aquatic plants that grow in the summer and die back in the winter? Tiny alpine flowers that bloom in the summer in the Icefield and huge drifts of snow in the winter? More powerful storms in the Shifting Expanse during autumn, brilliant cactus blooms in the spring?

I'm kind of envisioning a view of the exact same landscape for each region with the changes related to the season. (If any of you have ever taken photo points for long-term landscape monitoring, you know what I'm talking about.)
What about seasonal scenes for each region? I know places like the Southern Icefield automatically evokes a "season" (winter) but it would be cool to see what the seasonal changes in different regions of Sornieth look like!

Are there fish that exhibit seasonal color changes in the Sea of a Thousand Currents, or aquatic plants that grow in the summer and die back in the winter? Tiny alpine flowers that bloom in the summer in the Icefield and huge drifts of snow in the winter? More powerful storms in the Shifting Expanse during autumn, brilliant cactus blooms in the spring?

I'm kind of envisioning a view of the exact same landscape for each region with the changes related to the season. (If any of you have ever taken photo points for long-term landscape monitoring, you know what I'm talking about.)
banner_emberwrath_90px.png
Support, because I would absolutely love more winter / snow themed Scenes!! I can’t wait to see what variety we’ll have in the future
Support, because I would absolutely love more winter / snow themed Scenes!! I can’t wait to see what variety we’ll have in the future
Untitled_Artwork.png
Support.
But really, this has got to happen right? Feels like a thing the devs would have in mind already.
(But heck, I’m greatful for the suggestion)
Support.
But really, this has got to happen right? Feels like a thing the devs would have in mind already.
(But heck, I’m greatful for the suggestion)
what if... it was one scene that was dynamic and changed with the seasons
what if... it was one scene that was dynamic and changed with the seasons
tgKCVtZ.png
Support! I have no doubt in my mind that it's on the devs mind, but a neutral-location seasonal scene would be amazing since so many are very locational, but I also really love the idea of seasonal scenes between Flights. If that could be done that'd be neat, too!
Support! I have no doubt in my mind that it's on the devs mind, but a neutral-location seasonal scene would be amazing since so many are very locational, but I also really love the idea of seasonal scenes between Flights. If that could be done that'd be neat, too!
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
Support! I don't have much to add unfortunately, but I think this is a cool idea!
Support! I don't have much to add unfortunately, but I think this is a cool idea!
Activity fluctuates.
If I don't respond to
something for a while, please
PM me to get my attention!

Comfort dragon
X tumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
1 2