Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [ART!] Fossil Dragon Breeds
1 2 3 4
OMG THESE ARE WAY TOO COOL I NEED ONE IDC WHICH ONE I JUST NEED ANY OF THEM AAAAAAAAAAA

SUPPORT
OMG THESE ARE WAY TOO COOL I NEED ONE IDC WHICH ONE I JUST NEED ANY OF THEM AAAAAAAAAAA

SUPPORT
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
I looove the earth, fire, and water ones!!!
I looove the earth, fire, and water ones!!!
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
Yes, yes, yes. I want it. Give it to me. Now. We also need a plague velociraptor, though.
Yes, yes, yes. I want it. Give it to me. Now. We also need a plague velociraptor, though.
74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png
Ooh these look fantastic and it'd be a fun little mechanic!
Ooh these look fantastic and it'd be a fun little mechanic!
5mDnfD3.png
I love these breed concepts so much, I'd really like to see more dinosaur inspired dragons like these implemented in the future
I love these breed concepts so much, I'd really like to see more dinosaur inspired dragons like these implemented in the future
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
100% support! I'd love to see at least one dinosaur (or similar ancient animal) ancient breed, and your adaptations are amazing!

heck, maybe the breed change scroll could be a baldwin thing, where you combine fossils, some treasure and baldwin mats to get one? That'd be rad
100% support! I'd love to see at least one dinosaur (or similar ancient animal) ancient breed, and your adaptations are amazing!

heck, maybe the breed change scroll could be a baldwin thing, where you combine fossils, some treasure and baldwin mats to get one? That'd be rad
i really love the wind ones, they're very different from what we have on-site right now.
i really love the wind ones, they're very different from what we have on-site right now.
tumblr_ojt1mcNhC71rc2695o1_400.pngbonsai_wip_tadabam_by_auricolor-dadxgzt.png
These are such good designs, I especially love the water flight designs!
These are such good designs, I especially love the water flight designs!
Imp Adopt
love the idea of Wind and Water having more "monstrous" breeds. (I know mirrors are water but they're too cute to be scary!!) all your mock-ups are really good, though!! they'd also make cool familiars, since staff seems to shy away from having dragons look too much like irl animals, imo. very creative!!
love the idea of Wind and Water having more "monstrous" breeds. (I know mirrors are water but they're too cute to be scary!!) all your mock-ups are really good, though!! they'd also make cool familiars, since staff seems to shy away from having dragons look too much like irl animals, imo. very creative!!
qMqpaln.pngLCDt6hT.pnggkThUVR.png
I posted an idea similar to this! This is amazing! Support!
I posted an idea similar to this! This is amazing! Support!
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
1 2 3 4