Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Mobile] "Scry" btn on dragon profi
[Mobile] "Scry" button on dragon profile

On mobile, I have a particularly hard time copying a dragon's ID number and then navigating to the scrying workshop to predict it's morph. Could a button be added, maybe up near the auction / exalt area, that would take me directly into scry with that dragon's ID already in the ID field?
[Mobile] "Scry" button on dragon profile

On mobile, I have a particularly hard time copying a dragon's ID number and then navigating to the scrying workshop to predict it's morph. Could a button be added, maybe up near the auction / exalt area, that would take me directly into scry with that dragon's ID already in the ID field?
Always support for this. Now that the scrying workshop supports loading a dragon via their ID in a URL, there's really no reason not to add a quick-link to profiles.

(I'd also love to see icons for jumping to assay bloodlines and foresee progeny with that dragon pre-loaded too.)
Always support for this. Now that the scrying workshop supports loading a dragon via their ID in a URL, there's really no reason not to add a quick-link to profiles.

(I'd also love to see icons for jumping to assay bloodlines and foresee progeny with that dragon pre-loaded too.)
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
Yes please. With younger dragons my phone keeps trying to call the id number.
Yes please. With younger dragons my phone keeps trying to call the id number.
mkpoaHZ.png
A "copy ID" button (like the image ones in the workshop rn) would be more versatile, though it would not remove the couple of steps to get to the scrying pool, so support either way
A "copy ID" button (like the image ones in the workshop rn) would be more versatile, though it would not remove the couple of steps to get to the scrying pool, so support either way
they/it

art | skins | links | about
Yeah I'd like this. I usually wind up clicking the dragon image a few times before I can successfully grab the ID, so any fix for this would be thoroughly appreciated.
Yeah I'd like this. I usually wind up clicking the dragon image a few times before I can successfully grab the ID, so any fix for this would be thoroughly appreciated.
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
Big support!

I can't get on my PC a lot anymore, so now I use my phone to login here for gathering and a bit of fun scrying adventures thanks to Banescales. This would be such an nice lil QoL thingy to have.
Big support!

I can't get on my PC a lot anymore, so now I use my phone to login here for gathering and a bit of fun scrying adventures thanks to Banescales. This would be such an nice lil QoL thingy to have.
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
So much support! I have the same problems with copying the id, it registers as trying to call the number.
So much support! I have the same problems with copying the id, it registers as trying to call the number.
image_by_theinquisitor201-daig7tg.pngx