Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Add Payment Method
I mean.. PayPal is cool and stuff. But it does not really work for me despite millions of tickets, phone calls and money i put on it already. Couldnt you add at least a second payment method? i literally have no way to get gems unless i ask my mom for her paypal. and im 25. thats really nothing i want to consider doing again..
How about Paysafe Card or GiroPay?
im kinda stuck rn!
I mean.. PayPal is cool and stuff. But it does not really work for me despite millions of tickets, phone calls and money i put on it already. Couldnt you add at least a second payment method? i literally have no way to get gems unless i ask my mom for her paypal. and im 25. thats really nothing i want to consider doing again..
How about Paysafe Card or GiroPay?
im kinda stuck rn!
Suggestion forums ^^

Yeah I'm a bit iffy on using paypal, considering how I don't have an account nor am I even considering getting one. I used to use my brother's paypal but since he's moved away I just, no.
Suggestion forums ^^

Yeah I'm a bit iffy on using paypal, considering how I don't have an account nor am I even considering getting one. I used to use my brother's paypal but since he's moved away I just, no.
@Aeleron Moved to Suggestions. Cheers!
@Aeleron Moved to Suggestions. Cheers!
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)