Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More Pants
1 2
where are my dragon jorts [s]but really though some short pants/high waisted pants/short high waisted pants would be a dream[/s] [quote name="QuetzalMuse" date="2019-10-13 01:57:56" ] Support. I feel like there's a lot of apparel for every place but here. ... Basically, more apparel for the back area please.... There's just not enough variety there... [/quote] i'd really like to see some more styles/more affordable/simpler alternatives to the seraph hip drapes - a lot of the time they're the only thing that covers the haunch in a way that i want (with genes still showing but not entirely nakey), but they don't work with every outfit (and if you need the gold or silver ones... oof)
where are my dragon jorts

but really though some short pants/high waisted pants/short high waisted pants would be a dream

QuetzalMuse wrote on 2019-10-13 01:57:56:
Support. I feel like there's a lot of apparel for every place but here.

Basically, more apparel for the back area please.... There's just not enough variety there...

i'd really like to see some more styles/more affordable/simpler alternatives to the seraph hip drapes - a lot of the time they're the only thing that covers the haunch in a way that i want (with genes still showing but not entirely nakey), but they don't work with every outfit (and if you need the gold or silver ones... oof)

FR +16

they/them

dressing service
dragon search
fc1fc9b10602728524c3b0a326e2426b.png
Support ^^
Support ^^
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
I support! More pants! Pants for president! Which pants? All of them-
I support! More pants! Pants for president! Which pants? All of them-
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
Support, but if we do get khakis one of my dregs will most definitely be jake fom State Farm
Support, but if we do get khakis one of my dregs will most definitely be jake fom State Farm
I mean, always support more apparel, but I think part of the problem is FR's wildly inconsistent item naming scheme. There are breeches, trousers, Sashes (@QuetzalMuse, the Sage Sashes are pretty much the genie pants you wanted), Shorts, Knickers... if the apparel could be given sub-categories to differentiate them within their group (i.e. Legs could go to Pants, Socks, Accents, Anklets, Armor, for example) that could make things a lot easier to find what's there.
I mean, always support more apparel, but I think part of the problem is FR's wildly inconsistent item naming scheme. There are breeches, trousers, Sashes (@QuetzalMuse, the Sage Sashes are pretty much the genie pants you wanted), Shorts, Knickers... if the apparel could be given sub-categories to differentiate them within their group (i.e. Legs could go to Pants, Socks, Accents, Anklets, Armor, for example) that could make things a lot easier to find what's there.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.