Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Various Forum Imrpovements
1 2
Support!
Support!
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
TWSJTng.pngr8v91MH.pngIgxj6v7.pnggYW0j5f.png
iJZWqi6.pngFcevfEX.pnggziv3Ja.pngOuGYfwM.png
mHG2UNd.pngPvUqAA2.pngKdJtVsv.png1fpzX0w.png
I never subscribe to a thread for that reason : if I want to remind it, I don't always want to be pinged for each and every answer, I just want it somewhere I could easily find it back. If there were a bookmarking feature on FR, I'll be very much more likely to bookmark threads on site, and not on my browser (which I use only for important things or art threads that I forget to go back to, whereas a on-sit bookmarking would make me bookmark any kind of threads more often.)
I never subscribe to a thread for that reason : if I want to remind it, I don't always want to be pinged for each and every answer, I just want it somewhere I could easily find it back. If there were a bookmarking feature on FR, I'll be very much more likely to bookmark threads on site, and not on my browser (which I use only for important things or art threads that I forget to go back to, whereas a on-sit bookmarking would make me bookmark any kind of threads more often.)
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
Full support! The distinction between bookmarks and subs would be very nice... Perhaps a bookmark page, where you can opt in or out of notifications, as well as lock the topic, would be the best way to do it?
Full support! The distinction between bookmarks and subs would be very nice... Perhaps a bookmark page, where you can opt in or out of notifications, as well as lock the topic, would be the best way to do it?
tumblr_inline_oau8reiKiO1soemy4_100.png Any Pronouns
FR + 3
Please Ping!
My Sales Lair Tab
My Sales Den Tab

Nest Network 3.4
Wishlist
My FR Tumblr
Definite support for all of this. I've always wanted a way to tell which topics have already been posted in/looked at, as most other forums have this functionality. And since this one doesn't, it's hard to tell, for example, if I've already given my opinion on a many-page-long suggestion.

Plus I end up clicking on the same threads again and again if the title isn't something that immediately makes the content of the thread obvious.
Definite support for all of this. I've always wanted a way to tell which topics have already been posted in/looked at, as most other forums have this functionality. And since this one doesn't, it's hard to tell, for example, if I've already given my opinion on a many-page-long suggestion.

Plus I end up clicking on the same threads again and again if the title isn't something that immediately makes the content of the thread obvious.
1 2