Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Vistas/Backgrounds
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Support!
Support!
Maybe not the exalt pillars exactly (I'd like those to remain for exalted dragons as a nice little exclusive thing they get) but I understand why you used them and support your suggestions for flight-themed and scenery-based ones! I like the idea of keeping the basic white one, as well. Having them be like vistas in their distribution and mechanic would be nice, and maybe you could unlock slots with gems (similar to apparel slots) so you could have multiple in effect on your account?

Like, say you have three dragon subclans with three very different themes. One needs a gloomy background, one an internal one, and another a nature-inspired one. Your account would need three background slots unlocked (plus the backgrounds applied of course!) in order to do this, which would enable you to select different ones for either different layer tabs or (ideally) different individual dragons.
Maybe not the exalt pillars exactly (I'd like those to remain for exalted dragons as a nice little exclusive thing they get) but I understand why you used them and support your suggestions for flight-themed and scenery-based ones! I like the idea of keeping the basic white one, as well. Having them be like vistas in their distribution and mechanic would be nice, and maybe you could unlock slots with gems (similar to apparel slots) so you could have multiple in effect on your account?

Like, say you have three dragon subclans with three very different themes. One needs a gloomy background, one an internal one, and another a nature-inspired one. Your account would need three background slots unlocked (plus the backgrounds applied of course!) in order to do this, which would enable you to select different ones for either different layer tabs or (ideally) different individual dragons.
Ping me to get my attention!
support!!! these look so nice. it would be a really nice addition to our lairs
support!!! these look so nice. it would be a really nice addition to our lairs
IMG_8704.png
Support!! Looks super cool and would be a lot of fun.
Support!! Looks super cool and would be a lot of fun.
fr +1 // make sure you have the O and the E in my name in the right order! i miss a lot of pings because of it! // i am selling yellow and purple RTB dragons!
Support! These are gorgeous.
Support! These are gorgeous.
That's really cool, I'd love to see this implemented!
That's really cool, I'd love to see this implemented!
s7cpOmi.png
support! this is a wonderful idea and would be fantastic to see implemented! ~ Ocean [emoji=clownfish size=1]
support! this is a wonderful idea and would be fantastic to see implemented!

~ Ocean
:)
Yes.
Yes.
23519.png31220.png
I'm. Lotion :3 Trying
to get back into the forums...

Blargh !!! Beam of Hydration !!

aaFUzso.pngXdkgiTK.png
20457.png13390.png
I would set up SO many of my dragons with this, FULL SUPPORT <3
I would set up SO many of my dragons with this, FULL SUPPORT <3
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
This would be so pretty and cool! Maybe users would be able to make their own backgrounds, as long as they aren't too noisy or messy.

The exalt pillars could be made into backgrounds (similar to the example on page 1) that would probably be given out by Galore upon their release or something. Just a suggestion!

EDIT: Ah, realized I never directly said support here. Support!
This would be so pretty and cool! Maybe users would be able to make their own backgrounds, as long as they aren't too noisy or messy.

The exalt pillars could be made into backgrounds (similar to the example on page 1) that would probably be given out by Galore upon their release or something. Just a suggestion!

EDIT: Ah, realized I never directly said support here. Support!
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16