Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | A wing walking dragon.
1 2
I seriously wonder how that doodle became that awesome in just 3 hours. You are amazing
I seriously wonder how that doodle became that awesome in just 3 hours. You are amazing
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
This is a super cool idea! I don't care what element it was for, I want one! Also that drawing is super nice!
This is a super cool idea! I don't care what element it was for, I want one! Also that drawing is super nice!
Click them! --> Christmas Dragons! | Wishlist!
My FR memes!! | Dragon Sales!!!

I don't mind pings or messages :) I would be glad to be an Arcane nest for free! Lvl 18 free brewing. Just send materials + treasure.
OfF9Gci.gif
would perfer it as an ancient breed, I think with all the appearl on the site it would take too long time for the people redesigning everything to fit this species.
would perfer it as an ancient breed, I think with all the appearl on the site it would take too long time for the people redesigning everything to fit this species.
lighth5.png
Would be perfect as an Ancient breed, gives kinda a earth/lightning vibe because of the Mantis arms and scorpion tail.

I am in love with the design, great job!
Would be perfect as an Ancient breed, gives kinda a earth/lightning vibe because of the Mantis arms and scorpion tail.

I am in love with the design, great job!
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

Still in support of a dragon with different locomotion and body structure, this one could even be a modern breed since it follows the "1 head 1 tail 2 wings 4 legs" rule perfectly. But a different wing walking ancient (with four wings?) would also be great!
Still in support of a dragon with different locomotion and body structure, this one could even be a modern breed since it follows the "1 head 1 tail 2 wings 4 legs" rule perfectly. But a different wing walking ancient (with four wings?) would also be great!
66MHIIb.png
i think it would be more fun if breeds revolving around strange concepts like that are ancients instead bc then u can expand upon the idea a lot more

so if it was an ancient u could make it so that its only limbs are the wings it walks on which would make the wing-walking stand out even more

it could also have genes that add extra wings
i think it would be more fun if breeds revolving around strange concepts like that are ancients instead bc then u can expand upon the idea a lot more

so if it was an ancient u could make it so that its only limbs are the wings it walks on which would make the wing-walking stand out even more

it could also have genes that add extra wings
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Hmm.. So like Hookfang from HTTYD? [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/howtotrainyourdragon/images/1/1c/Hookfang_Transparent.png/revision/latest?cb=20180827054217.png[/img] Yes, please! I absolutely love those kinds of dragons.
Hmm.. So like Hookfang from HTTYD?
latest?cb=20180827054217.png
Yes, please! I absolutely love those kinds of dragons.
I think it would be an interesting idea. As some others have said above, this would be perfect as an ancient breed. Its lore would also be very intriguing, since it would evidently have evolved out of "wing-walking" into the modern dragons.
I think it would be an interesting idea. As some others have said above, this would be perfect as an ancient breed. Its lore would also be very intriguing, since it would evidently have evolved out of "wing-walking" into the modern dragons.
CUnQdgy.png
1 2