Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Stained for Gaolers/Ancients
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
100% support!
i need this!
100% support!
i need this!
she/her
[quote name="butcherbaby" date="2019-07-20 19:07:00" ] This gene is so awesome & useful I feel like it should be standard issue for every new ancient breed that gets released. [/quote] Absolutely agree. It makes sense to vary other things because the whole point of Ancients is to ease the load on the artists, so why would the very easiest gene to adapt be left out?
butcherbaby wrote on 2019-07-20 19:07:00:
This gene is so awesome & useful I feel like it should be standard issue for every new ancient breed that gets released.

Absolutely agree. It makes sense to vary other things because the whole point of Ancients is to ease the load on the artists, so why would the very easiest gene to adapt be left out?
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
I love stained!!! I really hope it gets added! Along with Iri/Shim.
I love stained!!! I really hope it gets added! Along with Iri/Shim.
Support, would make it easier to create perfect gaolers. Most of their tertiary genes are very bold.
Support, would make it easier to create perfect gaolers. Most of their tertiary genes are very bold.
66MHIIb.png
I still support stained for Gaolers.

Iri/shim would be impossible--those are the only two genes that are still hand drawn. The purpose of ancients was to be dragons lite. I doubt the staff would give them the two most difficult genes to create.

But stained would be the easiest. Full support.
I still support stained for Gaolers.

Iri/shim would be impossible--those are the only two genes that are still hand drawn. The purpose of ancients was to be dragons lite. I doubt the staff would give them the two most difficult genes to create.

But stained would be the easiest. Full support.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
I really want stained for gaolers and for all future ancients. I have a couple dragons right now with stained that make lovely colors that just aren’t possible without the color mixing of stained, and I wish I could have gaolers with those colors too.
I really want stained for gaolers and for all future ancients. I have a couple dragons right now with stained that make lovely colors that just aren’t possible without the color mixing of stained, and I wish I could have gaolers with those colors too.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Stained should be on every breed. I get having some exclusivity, but it's so so easy to make, and IMO it kinda fits into the basic role for terts, despite being pricey.

I'd love to be able to make beautiful new colors on all breeds of future dragons!
Stained should be on every breed. I get having some exclusivity, but it's so so easy to make, and IMO it kinda fits into the basic role for terts, despite being pricey.

I'd love to be able to make beautiful new colors on all breeds of future dragons!
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
Full support :-) I have a breeding pair I’d love to make gaolers but they just don’t work without stained...
Full support :-) I have a breeding pair I’d love to make gaolers but they just don’t work without stained...
1NMKd2y.pngWZpAzbs.png
[quote name="Lara8" date="2019-09-04 19:37:56" ] [quote name="butcherbaby" date="2019-07-20 19:07:00" ] This gene is so awesome & useful I feel like it should be standard issue for every new ancient breed that gets released. [/quote] Absolutely agree. It makes sense to vary other things because the whole point of Ancients is to ease the load on the artists, so why would the very easiest gene to adapt be left out? [/quote] Not to mention, stained often is a good way to triple gene a dragon with a less than ideal tertiary color
Lara8 wrote on 2019-09-04 19:37:56:
butcherbaby wrote on 2019-07-20 19:07:00:
This gene is so awesome & useful I feel like it should be standard issue for every new ancient breed that gets released.

Absolutely agree. It makes sense to vary other things because the whole point of Ancients is to ease the load on the artists, so why would the very easiest gene to adapt be left out?

Not to mention, stained often is a good way to triple gene a dragon with a less than ideal tertiary color
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Big support for this!
Big support for this!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7