Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | A "newly released" tab for marketpl
1 2
I'm not sure if someone being quicker than you means that you're getting screwed over xD we're all human, someone has to be the first one to get new items

Anyway I think it's fun as it is now, the longer you wait the easier it'll be to get the items if you're having difficulty now. Just have to be patient for a few days! It's not like there's a limited stock that's gone forever if you don't screw over other people (get the items before they do) :D

I am fairly sure a new tab would make it harder for you to get the items though. With them being in with old items it means you have to manually check the items you're buying which takes time to register. If everything were dumped into a new tab people wouldn't have to check what they were buying and they could just click buy knowing it's a new item
I'm not sure if someone being quicker than you means that you're getting screwed over xD we're all human, someone has to be the first one to get new items

Anyway I think it's fun as it is now, the longer you wait the easier it'll be to get the items if you're having difficulty now. Just have to be patient for a few days! It's not like there's a limited stock that's gone forever if you don't screw over other people (get the items before they do) :D

I am fairly sure a new tab would make it harder for you to get the items though. With them being in with old items it means you have to manually check the items you're buying which takes time to register. If everything were dumped into a new tab people wouldn't have to check what they were buying and they could just click buy knowing it's a new item
@ToxicMocchi

Why you only pinged me when others before me have said and thought the exact same thing? And YES I kinda thought this would just be another one of those types of suggestions since you didn't elaborate enough that it isn't either :D?
@ToxicMocchi

Why you only pinged me when others before me have said and thought the exact same thing? And YES I kinda thought this would just be another one of those types of suggestions since you didn't elaborate enough that it isn't either :D?
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
[quote name="ToxicMocchi" date="2019-05-11 11:30:35" ] [quote name="Kyotosora" date="2019-05-11 10:50:28" ] Support! This would make sniping way easier and possibly more profitable since I wouldn't have to shift trough all the old stuff! No support for making them stock in unlimited supply though. [/quote] @/kyotosora When did i EVER SAY that it would be an ulimited stock? Show me [/quote] The OP doesn't say "Unlimited" but it does say "a large number of stock" which - in the context of snipers is almost exactly the same thing. Who remembers when Laced and Edged were released? One of them (Laced I believe) had an overstock issue. Where it popped into the market once or twice at 50+ People were selling it for LESS than MP price on the AH less than an hour later. That might be what you're after here but it would kill the sniping market - which again, seems like what you're after with the OP. Sniping is how I make the majority of my income. If people are willing to pay for the convenience of getting the item faster then there choice.
ToxicMocchi wrote on 2019-05-11 11:30:35:
Kyotosora wrote on 2019-05-11 10:50:28:
Support!

This would make sniping way easier and possibly more profitable since I wouldn't have to shift trough all the old stuff!

No support for making them stock in unlimited supply though.
@/kyotosora When did i EVER SAY that it would be an ulimited stock? Show me

The OP doesn't say "Unlimited" but it does say "a large number of stock" which - in the context of snipers is almost exactly the same thing.

Who remembers when Laced and Edged were released? One of them (Laced I believe) had an overstock issue. Where it popped into the market once or twice at 50+

People were selling it for LESS than MP price on the AH less than an hour later.

That might be what you're after here but it would kill the sniping market - which again, seems like what you're after with the OP. Sniping is how I make the majority of my income. If people are willing to pay for the convenience of getting the item faster then there choice.

IT7iTv8.png
If an item is desirable, they will get sniped even if they stock in large quantity. Peacock was stocked 30+ each time I saw it, but it didn't make their price tank in the first day.

If an item is less desirable, their price will tank fairly quickly, regardless of how many were stocked.

Putting them into a separate tab doesn't really solve anything, and the new stuff already stock in larger quantity. And tbh it's only the second day into this new sets of apparels, so not getting them is normal. If you want to find a way so everyone has a fair go at the new items as soon as they are released, I see no other choice than unlimited stock for a few days, which I would support but only if all items, new and old, are unlimited. Otherwise the other choice I see would be restricting each player to buy only one copy of the new item for a few days, or deliver a copy of the new items to each player equally at the beginning.
If an item is desirable, they will get sniped even if they stock in large quantity. Peacock was stocked 30+ each time I saw it, but it didn't make their price tank in the first day.

If an item is less desirable, their price will tank fairly quickly, regardless of how many were stocked.

Putting them into a separate tab doesn't really solve anything, and the new stuff already stock in larger quantity. And tbh it's only the second day into this new sets of apparels, so not getting them is normal. If you want to find a way so everyone has a fair go at the new items as soon as they are released, I see no other choice than unlimited stock for a few days, which I would support but only if all items, new and old, are unlimited. Otherwise the other choice I see would be restricting each player to buy only one copy of the new item for a few days, or deliver a copy of the new items to each player equally at the beginning.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
No support. Sniping is a good way to make money, and the fact that there are people upset because they can't get the items immediately is a good illustration of why it is and would be even if items stocked in higher amounts. Demand for new stuff, especially popular new stuff like genes or the starsilks, is just gonna be through the roof for a little while.
No support. Sniping is a good way to make money, and the fact that there are people upset because they can't get the items immediately is a good illustration of why it is and would be even if items stocked in higher amounts. Demand for new stuff, especially popular new stuff like genes or the starsilks, is just gonna be through the roof for a little while.
wq9PoXA.png
1 2