Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Change Delicate Bat Wing Rarity
1 2
When we started, the bat wings were the main food source since it drops everywhere. Then they added more food items so they changed the dropping pattern of the bat wings altogether, now the wings drop scarcely and far between... I feel a re-balance of loot is definitely needed, whatever way they decided to do.
When we started, the bat wings were the main food source since it drops everywhere. Then they added more food items so they changed the dropping pattern of the bat wings altogether, now the wings drop scarcely and far between... I feel a re-balance of loot is definitely needed, whatever way they decided to do.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
Maybe change the quest so that it's half delicate wings and half meaty wings? *side-eyes the twenty or so meaty bat wings in her hoard*
Maybe change the quest so that it's half delicate wings and half meaty wings? *side-eyes the twenty or so meaty bat wings in her hoard*
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
I agree with this! Even when I do encounter Cockatrices in the coliseum, they very rarely drop the delicate bat wings when defeated. And because they're the only monsters that drop them (not to mention how few times they show up), it is hard to accumulate all 18 bat wings needed.

I've been coli-ing a lot, over the past month, and still haven't earned enough for the den slot.
I agree with this! Even when I do encounter Cockatrices in the coliseum, they very rarely drop the delicate bat wings when defeated. And because they're the only monsters that drop them (not to mention how few times they show up), it is hard to accumulate all 18 bat wings needed.

I've been coli-ing a lot, over the past month, and still haven't earned enough for the den slot.
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
All I can say is I agree with this, there are quite a few coli items with rarities like this but this is one I really agree with
All I can say is I agree with this, there are quite a few coli items with rarities like this but this is one I really agree with
0f1mBJP.png
I agree. The drop rate is ridiculous. Something needs to change
I agree. The drop rate is ridiculous. Something needs to change
Kx38fNi.jpg
I'm okay with them going either way. (Either changing the drop rate/increasing the enemy encounter rate or changing the star value).

But I do think they should change something so that the item reflects its rarity.
I'm okay with them going either way. (Either changing the drop rate/increasing the enemy encounter rate or changing the star value).

But I do think they should change something so that the item reflects its rarity.
XriSV9h.gif
Overwhelmingly agree. I've been grinding the coli for several hours over two days now and still only have one. There's also a similar problem with the roan mouse meat item drops but at least that one we can find elsewhere.
Overwhelmingly agree. I've been grinding the coli for several hours over two days now and still only have one. There's also a similar problem with the roan mouse meat item drops but at least that one we can find elsewhere.
Changing the task to be the same total wings but half are meaty bat wings could be another option. [item=Meaty Bat Wing][item=delicate bat wing]
Changing the task to be the same total wings but half are meaty bat wings could be another option.

Meaty Bat Wing Delicate Bat Wing
1 2