Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Hibernal Den Filter: Daily Exalt Bonuses
I've been using my den to store a lot of fodder until I'm ready to train them, and I would love a way to easily pick out any dragons with the daily bonus. Currently it's easy to filter for dragons of the day's breed, but finding any with the correct gene or color is a manual process of individually checking up to 400 dragons.

I think it would be really helpful to have a "Dragons With Today's Exalt Bonus" option added to the filter menu, that would highlight any dragons who meet at least one of the day's bonuses.

I suppose it could also be broken down to "Dragons With Today's Exalt Color Bonus" and "Dragons with Today's Exalt Gene Bonus" so people could search for a specific bonus if they wanted.
I've been using my den to store a lot of fodder until I'm ready to train them, and I would love a way to easily pick out any dragons with the daily bonus. Currently it's easy to filter for dragons of the day's breed, but finding any with the correct gene or color is a manual process of individually checking up to 400 dragons.

I think it would be really helpful to have a "Dragons With Today's Exalt Bonus" option added to the filter menu, that would highlight any dragons who meet at least one of the day's bonuses.

I suppose it could also be broken down to "Dragons With Today's Exalt Color Bonus" and "Dragons with Today's Exalt Gene Bonus" so people could search for a specific bonus if they wanted.
nInTqKu.png
This is something i didn't think of until recently when i found myself combing through my fodder tab looking for that day's bonuses and maaan it would be so useful to have something like this. Full Support!
This is something i didn't think of until recently when i found myself combing through my fodder tab looking for that day's bonuses and maaan it would be so useful to have something like this. Full Support!
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
Even if genes and colours were just added to the filters, the way breeds are. Support!
Even if genes and colours were just added to the filters, the way breeds are. Support!
I think if we could only have one, I'd rather be able to filter by genes and colors in general, because that would be more broadly useful.

But if we could have that and a specific filter for exalt bonuses that would be even better.
I think if we could only have one, I'd rather be able to filter by genes and colors in general, because that would be more broadly useful.

But if we could have that and a specific filter for exalt bonuses that would be even better.
I want to second @sky09 's suggestion! This would be sooo helpful! Or at least have a filter section in the dens that is comparable to the one in our hoards where we could filter for certain colors and genes and even ages or other things! [quote name="sky09" date="2019-03-22 19:14:18" ] I've been using my den to store a lot of fodder until I'm ready to train them, and I would love a way to easily pick out any dragons with the daily bonus. Currently it's easy to filter for dragons of the day's breed, but finding any with the correct gene or color is a manual process of individually checking up to 400 dragons. I think it would be really helpful to have a "Dragons With Today's Exalt Bonus" option added to the filter menu, that would highlight any dragons who meet at least one of the day's bonuses. I suppose it could also be broken down to "Dragons With Today's Exalt Color Bonus" and "Dragons with Today's Exalt Gene Bonus" so people could search for a specific bonus if they wanted. [/quote]
I want to second @sky09 's suggestion! This would be sooo helpful! Or at least have a filter section in the dens that is comparable to the one in our hoards where we could filter for certain colors and genes and even ages or other things!
sky09 wrote on 2019-03-22 19:14:18:

Challenge is a dragon with a gift in its mouth. Tame the dragon and the gift is yours. - Noela Evans
1902.png339.png674.png19261.png
@MamaDragon888 Hey, this suggestion thread is 2 years old, and the "Dragon with exalt bonus" filter has already been added! Once you’re in Edit Mode, there’s a drop-down list labeled "Highlight" set to "All Dragons" on the right. Click on "All Dragons" and scroll down the list until you see [b]"Dragons eligible for exalt bonus!"[/b] There’s no specifications of which bonus(es) a dragon has, but it’s exactly what you wanted. [emoji=new friend]
@MamaDragon888

Hey, this suggestion thread is 2 years old, and the "Dragon with exalt bonus" filter has already been added! Once you’re in Edit Mode, there’s a drop-down list labeled "Highlight" set to "All Dragons" on the right.

Click on "All Dragons" and scroll down the list until you see "Dragons eligible for exalt bonus!" There’s no specifications of which bonus(es) a dragon has, but it’s exactly what you wanted.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-