Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Noggle dragons. Noggons
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
Everybody loves noggles, but what if noggles are just smol versions of NOGS, a new dragon breed! Seeing all the different versions of noggles has made me think of this.

I forget what all the rules for new dragon breeds were, I think having 4 limbs was a thing, so maybe Nogs would have big front legs and small, underdeveloped back legs? Just enough to accommodate back leg apparel? and fin like wings? what do yall think
Everybody loves noggles, but what if noggles are just smol versions of NOGS, a new dragon breed! Seeing all the different versions of noggles has made me think of this.

I forget what all the rules for new dragon breeds were, I think having 4 limbs was a thing, so maybe Nogs would have big front legs and small, underdeveloped back legs? Just enough to accommodate back leg apparel? and fin like wings? what do yall think
Depends in which style they're drawn - the newer Noggles don't appeal to me at all - the Waterway one would be a much better basis.

But why not?
Depends in which style they're drawn - the newer Noggles don't appeal to me at all - the Waterway one would be a much better basis.

But why not?
As long as they're actually called Noggons, full support!

Kidding aside, I'd love to see another aquatic dragon breed. I like Guardians, but they've never really screamed "aquatic", ya know?

Kidding aside, I'd love to see another aquatic dragon breed. I like Guardians, but they've never really screamed "aquatic", ya know?
[quote name="elfin" date="2019-02-16 14:39:41" ] As long as they're actually called Noggons, full support! Kidding aside, I'd love to see another aquatic dragon breed. I like Guardians, but they've never really screamed "aquatic", ya know? [/quote] [size=2]Genuinely though they were earth breeds originally. A more aquatic breed would be great. sea monster, leviathan looking, noggle-like, i couldn't care, but more breeds are a great idea.
elfin wrote on 2019-02-16 14:39:41:

Genuinely though they were earth breeds originally. A more aquatic breed would be great. sea monster, leviathan looking, noggle-like, i couldn't care, but more breeds are a great idea.
1521_150px_secondunit_by_miirshroom-dc9b8kr.png
S E C O N D U N I T #18925

Hatchery Archive Exalt Records
Clan Lore Wishlist

Clan Toli'orji | UTC-6 | They/Them/It
I think this is a fun idea, but I would be just a tad bit worried about people not taking the breed seriously. It's a really fun idea though and I would love to see dome concept art!
I think this is a fun idea, but I would be just a tad bit worried about people not taking the breed seriously. It's a really fun idea though and I would love to see dome concept art!
omg Noggons, I love this! X'D I bet the hatchlings would be super cute too. :'D
omg Noggons, I love this! X'D I bet the hatchlings would be super cute too. :'D
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
heavy support!! i would definitely LOVE to see this!!!
heavy support!! i would definitely LOVE to see this!!!
#1 ghostface enjoyer
Support!
Support!
Nice to meet you :)
@GoodShinyHunter Although i think it would be a little weird to have a dragon based off of a familiar, it is a novel concept! so i drew what I thing a Noggon would look like [emoji=coatl laughing] Mostly based off of the standard noggle. Kinda just slapped on some wings, lil legs and gave him BIG CHONKY CLAWS but it works for a concept? again, I honestly wouldn't care for a dragon breed like this, but I think they would make an awesome boss/event fam!! Noggon/Nogking - If Noggles had kings, this guy would be it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/i8ECcPd.jpg[/img]
@GoodShinyHunter Although i think it would be a little weird to have a dragon based off of a familiar, it is a novel concept! so i drew what I thing a Noggon would look like
Mostly based off of the standard noggle. Kinda just slapped on some wings, lil legs and gave him BIG CHONKY CLAWS but it works for a concept?

again, I honestly wouldn't care for a dragon breed like this, but I think they would make an awesome boss/event fam!!

Noggon/Nogking - If Noggles had kings, this guy would be it.
i8ECcPd.jpg
MUYNhfy.png
Please make sure to double check the spelling of my username when pinging, thanks ;)
@ikevenon Yooooo I love this! The big claws are a great touch and I can definitely see the resemblance to a noggle but it's still different enough to be recognized as a different type of animal/a dragon. Really looks like he'd belong in the water flight or as a boss familiar :> (and that smug smile aaa)
@ikevenon Yooooo I love this! The big claws are a great touch and I can definitely see the resemblance to a noggle but it's still different enough to be recognized as a different type of animal/a dragon. Really looks like he'd belong in the water flight or as a boss familiar :> (and that smug smile aaa)
giphy.gif
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page