Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dear Staff, Regarding Dark Mode
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
support, I'd like to see the halo on my light rep plz
support, I'd like to see the halo on my light rep plz
DVcXRyP.png
Yes please!
I'm not as light sensitive as many here but I do find the bright white website really uncomfortable, and refer the aesthetics of a darker website by a long way.

Loads of other websites and programs have dark themes, you're getting rather behind the times here by not having one. :/
Yes please!
I'm not as light sensitive as many here but I do find the bright white website really uncomfortable, and refer the aesthetics of a darker website by a long way.

Loads of other websites and programs have dark themes, you're getting rather behind the times here by not having one. :/
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
Support.
A dark mode would definitely reduce my migraines and the strain on my eyes.
I don't really know how the banning rules work on this site (as people get randomly banned without a warning) so using a third party app to use a dark mode would be unsafe imo.
Support.
A dark mode would definitely reduce my migraines and the strain on my eyes.
I don't really know how the banning rules work on this site (as people get randomly banned without a warning) so using a third party app to use a dark mode would be unsafe imo.
I support this too. Dark mode would be incredible, for while I don’t have much eye strain for white colors, recently discord has (sorry for the pun) opened my eyes to the benefits of a darker screen.
I support this too. Dark mode would be incredible, for while I don’t have much eye strain for white colors, recently discord has (sorry for the pun) opened my eyes to the benefits of a darker screen.
35326_v.gif
Support! It would make skins that rely on parts becoming "invisible" my making them pure white look a little silly, but that's a teensy weensy little issue compared to something that would provide comfort for so many people!
Support! It would make skins that rely on parts becoming "invisible" my making them pure white look a little silly, but that's a teensy weensy little issue compared to something that would provide comfort for so many people!
677fd66ff5b1d302249c98d4a1eb713daa76e28e.gif

8b02ad3c65b6b4b87011423eae92aa9999ab549f.gif
Support.
Reason: Reading your reasons make a lot of sense. As a person with a lot of headache I fully understand about the light screens. Lucky I don't have them always but enough to get you.

I also hope for a dark mode. And also that it is well done. It may take some time to get the colours right but the wait would be useful for so many people. And with that I don't need to skip this website if I get hours long headaches.
Support.
Reason: Reading your reasons make a lot of sense. As a person with a lot of headache I fully understand about the light screens. Lucky I don't have them always but enough to get you.

I also hope for a dark mode. And also that it is well done. It may take some time to get the colours right but the wait would be useful for so many people. And with that I don't need to skip this website if I get hours long headaches.
looking for adorable fluffy adoptables?
You can find them here
SUPPORT
as someone with bad eyes this will probs help me a lot go d bless
SUPPORT
as someone with bad eyes this will probs help me a lot go d bless
154683417649472649-1.png
Support!! My eyes can't handle bright screens or colours and plus with the changes that have been made to the website such as the gatherings a dark mode will be easier to handle.
Support!! My eyes can't handle bright screens or colours and plus with the changes that have been made to the website such as the gatherings a dark mode will be easier to handle.
Support!!!
I do not have medical conditions, but would support this alone for those who do.

That said, I do have personal reasons for wanting this too. I do go on here at night before bed etc., and the insanely bright site compared to my other before bed activities is glaring. From a comfort level alone as a non-medical need, it is STILL a thing I would really appreciate. Please consider the health and well-being of your community. Especially since it seems you don't want others making modifications or plugins and hacks to your site.

It would be really great if you could either let us know you are willing to work on this, or can support someone else who has successfully done so. (Firefox has add-one which they take no credit or liability for, but which they enable users to apply for ease of use, I would really like to see a similar thing for this if you do not have the time/energy/money to do this yourselves, which I can certainly understand, as you are working on many other things for the site.)

Very much looking forward to a response from the dev team.
Cheers!
Support!!!
I do not have medical conditions, but would support this alone for those who do.

That said, I do have personal reasons for wanting this too. I do go on here at night before bed etc., and the insanely bright site compared to my other before bed activities is glaring. From a comfort level alone as a non-medical need, it is STILL a thing I would really appreciate. Please consider the health and well-being of your community. Especially since it seems you don't want others making modifications or plugins and hacks to your site.

It would be really great if you could either let us know you are willing to work on this, or can support someone else who has successfully done so. (Firefox has add-one which they take no credit or liability for, but which they enable users to apply for ease of use, I would really like to see a similar thing for this if you do not have the time/energy/money to do this yourselves, which I can certainly understand, as you are working on many other things for the site.)

Very much looking forward to a response from the dev team.
Cheers!
'Bout to coli on that fest grind on this pure white background <o/ See you all on the other side! Thank you <3
'Bout to coli on that fest grind on this pure white background <o/ See you all on the other side! Thank you <3
045c60ad-113a-4a94-99a7-3d2d45550599_100x100.pngy8UIEi9.pngg51KshI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10