Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Item Favorite Function
I just accidentally converted two 90 item stacks of mats needed for Swipp's Swapp. I kept them in my hoard because I wanted to have them ready to trade at a moment's notice since it can be hard to catch a particular Swipp trade, and if they are in the Vault, they are not available to use.

It would be great if we could somehow "favorite" items in our Hoard so that they would be ineligible for converting/selling, but would remain eligible for use with Swipp or Baldwin.

Or, alternatively, somehow make Vaulted items eligible for use with Swipp/Baldwin?

It really stinks to spend over a year, and tens of thousands of treasure, collecting the necessary mats, only to lose them due to a couple mis-clicks of a button.
I just accidentally converted two 90 item stacks of mats needed for Swipp's Swapp. I kept them in my hoard because I wanted to have them ready to trade at a moment's notice since it can be hard to catch a particular Swipp trade, and if they are in the Vault, they are not available to use.

It would be great if we could somehow "favorite" items in our Hoard so that they would be ineligible for converting/selling, but would remain eligible for use with Swipp or Baldwin.

Or, alternatively, somehow make Vaulted items eligible for use with Swipp/Baldwin?

It really stinks to spend over a year, and tens of thousands of treasure, collecting the necessary mats, only to lose them due to a couple mis-clicks of a button.
Support! I hate when I do that
Support! I hate when I do that
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Maybe just have baldwin/swipp/etc able to see into the vault? So they'd preferentially use hoard items only, but ask if you need to dip into the vaulted items and pull from there if you say yes?
So you'd get a "you don't have enough" message if you tried to make the trade and then "you have ## of item in your vault. Do you want to use those y/n?"
Maybe just have baldwin/swipp/etc able to see into the vault? So they'd preferentially use hoard items only, but ask if you need to dip into the vaulted items and pull from there if you say yes?
So you'd get a "you don't have enough" message if you tried to make the trade and then "you have ## of item in your vault. Do you want to use those y/n?"