Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | eye gene suggestion
1 2
No support in any sense.
This is one thing that is entirely up to rng and thus equal across all players. That equalizer still exists even if the only dragons a player ever breeds is their progens, and that's good.
Being able to buy vials for different eye types is different. I think they should be able to be changed, but not at all influenced in their probability of occurring.
No support in any sense.
This is one thing that is entirely up to rng and thus equal across all players. That equalizer still exists even if the only dragons a player ever breeds is their progens, and that's good.
Being able to buy vials for different eye types is different. I think they should be able to be changed, but not at all influenced in their probability of occurring.
2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-2-w-apparel.png _aaaaa
My name is Derek! he/him

vz4ED9D.png
_aaaaa 2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-w-apparel-flipped.png
I like Mnkn10's idea for this. Maybe a slight increase of a chance to get the eyes of the parent dragons, but not more than that.
I like Mnkn10's idea for this. Maybe a slight increase of a chance to get the eyes of the parent dragons, but not more than that.
pm6sAxv.png
Support. I really don't like how the eyes work right now.
Support. I really don't like how the eyes work right now.
qPxIbrt.gif he|they
+ 10 fr time

sEBxtxA.png
No support. The way eyes work right now is litteraly one of the only thing that make me breed dragons. I would be okay with a little bit of extra chances to get eye mutation when the parent(s) also have it, but that's it. Eyes should always be a random mutation, that's what made them fun in the first place.
No support. The way eyes work right now is litteraly one of the only thing that make me breed dragons. I would be okay with a little bit of extra chances to get eye mutation when the parent(s) also have it, but that's it. Eyes should always be a random mutation, that's what made them fun in the first place.
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
I would pay for a premium membership to have eyes work like genes
I would pay for a premium membership to have eyes work like genes
I love you staff and thank you so much for the eye update 2.0! I cannot thank you enough for this!
I love the random factor of eyes cause all other factors such as color and genes can be manipulated to churn out identical babes like a factory. Eyes give unique opportunities for lore!
I love the random factor of eyes cause all other factors such as color and genes can be manipulated to churn out identical babes like a factory. Eyes give unique opportunities for lore!
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
1 2