Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Current Listings Link -Search AH by User
1 2
[quote name="AspenCrow" date="2022-05-08 20:26:32" ] This would be great for buying from friends and seeing what skin artists have in stock [/quote] I was on the fence originally because it seemed niche but this would be an amazing alternative to a skin shop mechanic! The only difference is that a skin shop mechanic would encourage skin artists to restock more, something that isn't anybody else's business anyways.
AspenCrow wrote on 2022-05-08 20:26:32:
This would be great for buying from friends and seeing what skin artists have in stock
I was on the fence originally because it seemed niche but this would be an amazing alternative to a skin shop mechanic! The only difference is that a skin shop mechanic would encourage skin artists to restock more, something that isn't anybody else's business anyways.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
Yeah, I'd be all for this, honestly.
It would be useful for buying from skin artists and hatcheries, because sometimes all those big fancy threads are a bit of a headache for me to skim through every single time to see what's in stock rn, ya know? But this way, it'd be way easier.
Now you may be thinking, "Hey Recall, if you wanna see their dragons why not go through their lair?" Well. Some people have their lairs organized in a way that is not entirely clear to me because I am stupid. It's also not very easy to go through someone's dragons on mobile. So this would be more mobile friendly too- ideal!!

The only downside I can see is spite exalting a specific users dragons, but people already can and do do this, I don't think this would make it a bigger issue than it already is.
Yeah, I'd be all for this, honestly.
It would be useful for buying from skin artists and hatcheries, because sometimes all those big fancy threads are a bit of a headache for me to skim through every single time to see what's in stock rn, ya know? But this way, it'd be way easier.
Now you may be thinking, "Hey Recall, if you wanna see their dragons why not go through their lair?" Well. Some people have their lairs organized in a way that is not entirely clear to me because I am stupid. It's also not very easy to go through someone's dragons on mobile. So this would be more mobile friendly too- ideal!!

The only downside I can see is spite exalting a specific users dragons, but people already can and do do this, I don't think this would make it a bigger issue than it already is.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
1 2