Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Free Flight Change Given Today's Update
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The fact that this topic even needs to come up makes me sad, because I am in Plague and I love Plague with all my plaguey heart and even *I* don't like the primal Plague eyes. I'm sad to think that people might not want to join Plague or even LEAVE over this.

( @endraphoenix thank you yes very much)
The fact that this topic even needs to come up makes me sad, because I am in Plague and I love Plague with all my plaguey heart and even *I* don't like the primal Plague eyes. I'm sad to think that people might not want to join Plague or even LEAVE over this.

You know what? Full support. I have said elsewhere I would be SCREWED if I hadn't switched to lightning since my default flight's primal disturbs me. This would be a way to help that
You know what? Full support. I have said elsewhere I would be SCREWED if I hadn't switched to lightning since my default flight's primal disturbs me. This would be a way to help that
4qcj.png tumblr_inline_njucf1YnRj1r7wjf7.png ~They/Them
~+3 hours FR Time
~Shameless Fan Dragon Lair
~I Love Friend Requests
~Need cheap fodder? Pre-order a nest full! 1 gem down, 3 gems per egg
tumblr_inline_njucf2ZZft1r7wjf7.png tumblr_p6un9pL5QF1utez9io3_100.png
Full support, as somebody who recently joined Light with one of the major reasons being for the soft gold eyes. I'm an avid breeder and loved the soft eyes that matched everything, but now that doesn't really work any more. Not to mention that I'm still slightly salty over our primal. I adore our soft aesthetic, but eyes have always been a major point to me and if they don't look good I'm unlikely to stay.
Full support, as somebody who recently joined Light with one of the major reasons being for the soft gold eyes. I'm an avid breeder and loved the soft eyes that matched everything, but now that doesn't really work any more. Not to mention that I'm still slightly salty over our primal. I adore our soft aesthetic, but eyes have always been a major point to me and if they don't look good I'm unlikely to stay.
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
support; I haven't seen lightning's yet but serious pity for the shadow, light, and plague guys....yikes...
support; I haven't seen lightning's yet but serious pity for the shadow, light, and plague guys....yikes...
ew9u8Xp.png
ew9u8Xp.png
support.

I absolutely hate the new shadow eye color. I'd definitely switch flights
support.

I absolutely hate the new shadow eye color. I'd definitely switch flights
I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
[quote name="WeylandYutani" date="2018-06-09 20:44:24" ] support; I haven't seen lightning's yet but serious pity for the shadow, light, and plague guys....yikes... [/quote] Lightning is a serious improvement compared to Light, tbh.
WeylandYutani wrote on 2018-06-09 20:44:24:
Lightning is a serious improvement compared to Light, tbh.
[quote name="Churrell" date="2018-06-09 17:14:58" ] The fact that this topic even needs to come up makes me sad, because I am in Plague and I love Plague with all my plaguey heart and even *I* don't like the primal Plague eyes. I'm sad to think that people might not want to join Plague or even LEAVE over this. ( @endraphoenix thank you yes very much) [/quote] [b]Support.[/b] This actually makes me kind of sad because if I ever switched flights I was considering either going plague or shadow, not that I want to change from wind because I love my wind flight dearly but you know... Now I wouldn't change to either. Plague primal looks terrible. There are ways to make it look plague-like without it being like some benign growth of boil-like nastiness. Shadow does look cool, except for the fact it doesn't really read shadow to me. Sure it makes the overall goopiness of the deity (if I'm remembering my deities correctly) but I feel like shadow people tend to lean that way thinking more of trickery and stealth not goop and sludge. As far as light goes, I am so sorry. It looks COMPLETELY like a joke and that isn't fair at all. It needs to be changed, it isn't fair that everyone else has something that at least looks like it was taken seriously and light is stuck with some anime crap they didn't ask for. Why not make the eyes shimmer or do something simple yet pretty which I feel fits what light is better? I personally feel lucky to be in wind because it is one of the few primal eyes I like. Water, lightning, arcane, wind, fire, and ice are the only ones I really like. Nature is decent but has some issues. I actually like shadow eyes for very specific dragons but for the majority of dragons it is not going to look good or be appropriate and I feel like that wasn't taken into consideration. Earth looks strange because of the color of the stones compared to the primal eye color itself. It is too similar and just generally looks odd because of color. Overall there's a lot of work that needs to be done on the primal eyes though I'm not sure that anything will actually be done which is unfortunate. The change in the common color was uncalled for. At the very least a free flight change or reduced cost for those who have already used their free flight change should be given out.
Churrell wrote on 2018-06-09 17:14:58:

Support. This actually makes me kind of sad because if I ever switched flights I was considering either going plague or shadow, not that I want to change from wind because I love my wind flight dearly but you know...

Now I wouldn't change to either. Plague primal looks terrible. There are ways to make it look plague-like without it being like some benign growth of boil-like nastiness. Shadow does look cool, except for the fact it doesn't really read shadow to me. Sure it makes the overall goopiness of the deity (if I'm remembering my deities correctly) but I feel like shadow people tend to lean that way thinking more of trickery and stealth not goop and sludge.

As far as light goes, I am so sorry. It looks COMPLETELY like a joke and that isn't fair at all. It needs to be changed, it isn't fair that everyone else has something that at least looks like it was taken seriously and light is stuck with some anime crap they didn't ask for. Why not make the eyes shimmer or do something simple yet pretty which I feel fits what light is better?

I personally feel lucky to be in wind because it is one of the few primal eyes I like. Water, lightning, arcane, wind, fire, and ice are the only ones I really like. Nature is decent but has some issues. I actually like shadow eyes for very specific dragons but for the majority of dragons it is not going to look good or be appropriate and I feel like that wasn't taken into consideration. Earth looks strange because of the color of the stones compared to the primal eye color itself. It is too similar and just generally looks odd because of color.

Overall there's a lot of work that needs to be done on the primal eyes though I'm not sure that anything will actually be done which is unfortunate. The change in the common color was uncalled for. At the very least a free flight change or reduced cost for those who have already used their free flight change should be given out.
knhLXgs.png
@Katastrophic Whoops you pinged me when you quoted Churrell ^^
I do agree with all your points though, you certainly said it better than I could have lol
@Katastrophic Whoops you pinged me when you quoted Churrell ^^
I do agree with all your points though, you certainly said it better than I could have lol
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
Support!
I have no desire to leave my flight but it would be nice for those who do!
Support!
I have no desire to leave my flight but it would be nice for those who do!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8