Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Primal Plague Eyes (now with art)
1 2 3 4 5
Plague eyes are...certainly unique compared to other primal eyes. But it's always bothered me too, how they look. I love that they're so unique but I hate that you genuinely just can't use them without some kind of skin or accent to make them "work". It's just like a weird sticky mask thing was slapped on the dragon's face. As your example shows, even literally just adding pupils makes them a HECK of a lot better and actually somewhat viable AS an eye type for a dragon.
Plague eyes are...certainly unique compared to other primal eyes. But it's always bothered me too, how they look. I love that they're so unique but I hate that you genuinely just can't use them without some kind of skin or accent to make them "work". It's just like a weird sticky mask thing was slapped on the dragon's face. As your example shows, even literally just adding pupils makes them a HECK of a lot better and actually somewhat viable AS an eye type for a dragon.
[quote name="Niceless" date="2022-04-23 18:24:24" ] Holy necro, baby. I mean, honestly, I could get behind having a set of "alternate" primal eyes (Primordial? Primitive?) if they were an entirely separate eye type, [/quote] heck yeah this. It would be great to have another set of big effect primal-like eyes that represent secondary aspects of each flight. Like lava goop for fire, mushroom glow for shadow, such like that! Plague could maybe a series of bone grows around the eye
Niceless wrote on 2022-04-23 18:24:24:
Holy necro, baby. I mean, honestly, I could get behind having a set of "alternate" primal eyes (Primordial? Primitive?) if they were an entirely separate eye type,

heck yeah this. It would be great to have another set of big effect primal-like eyes that represent secondary aspects of each flight. Like lava goop for fire, mushroom glow for shadow, such like that! Plague could maybe a series of bone grows around the eye
I think this thread is obsolete: clearly we’re four years later, it could be polled and changed then but it can’t be polled and changed now. I like Plague primal! I could always support new eye types, but I can’t support changing the already existing ones.
I think this thread is obsolete: clearly we’re four years later, it could be polled and changed then but it can’t be polled and changed now. I like Plague primal! I could always support new eye types, but I can’t support changing the already existing ones.
1 2 3 4 5