Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Storage
[quote][quote] When will we get a higher lair cap...it seems like a very simple addition to the game, and it just isn't happening[/quote] While the act of increasing the cap isn't difficult, it does go hand-in-hand with having more mouths to feed and maintain, and bigger load-outs in Coliseum. In addition, lair slots are quite pricey, and new lair spaces would have to be at least as expensive as the tiers below them. While we could just pile on more lair slots, that may not be the best route taken. We have, however, heard loud and clear that players want more dragon [i]storage[/i]. That's something that we're thinking about, even if it ends up not being in the form of additional lair slots.[/quote] I came to think about that when reading this in Ask the Team. It says, theyre thinking about some kind of dragon storage. So I thought about this and came up with an idea. While we don't know what exactly theyre thinking of, I thought of how this storage could work. So I guess everyone knows Pokemon and how the storage there works. They get stored in a PC box. And thats the thing I was thinking about. What if we get some kind of PC box for our dragons too? Maybe some kind of dimensional storage granted by the gods? Lorewise I have no idea yet. But what I think of is, that you have kind of an aditional lair in which you can store dragons. Dragons stored in there can't be sold, exalted, fight in Coli and so on, unless they get pulled out of this storage. Maybe even they can't be dressed up while in there? We have to make ideas for that^^ Feel free to make some more suggestions for that idea^^
Quote:
Quote:
When will we get a higher lair cap...it seems like a very simple addition to the game, and it just isn't happening

While the act of increasing the cap isn't difficult, it does go hand-in-hand with having more mouths to feed and maintain, and bigger load-outs in Coliseum. In addition, lair slots are quite pricey, and new lair spaces would have to be at least as expensive as the tiers below them. While we could just pile on more lair slots, that may not be the best route taken.

We have, however, heard loud and clear that players want more dragon storage. That's something that we're thinking about, even if it ends up not being in the form of additional lair slots.

I came to think about that when reading this in Ask the Team. It says, theyre thinking about some kind of dragon storage. So I thought about this and came up with an idea.
While we don't know what exactly theyre thinking of, I thought of how this storage could work.
So I guess everyone knows Pokemon and how the storage there works. They get stored in a PC box. And thats the thing I was thinking about. What if we get some kind of PC box for our dragons too? Maybe some kind of dimensional storage granted by the gods? Lorewise I have no idea yet.
But what I think of is, that you have kind of an aditional lair in which you can store dragons. Dragons stored in there can't be sold, exalted, fight in Coli and so on, unless they get pulled out of this storage. Maybe even they can't be dressed up while in there? We have to make ideas for that^^

Feel free to make some more suggestions for that idea^^
egg.gif