Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "Search" on beastiary
1 2
Just a random idea I came up with, since I'm trying to fill most of my bestiary. It's kind of hard to just look up if I have the familiar or not by having to guess how many pages I have to go back due to it being alphabetical.

I like to mass-buy familiars and it would be a lot easier if I'm able to just search if I have the familiar and decide if I need to buy it or not. Just a suggestion for convenience sake.

(Sorry if this has been suggested before!)
Just a random idea I came up with, since I'm trying to fill most of my bestiary. It's kind of hard to just look up if I have the familiar or not by having to guess how many pages I have to go back due to it being alphabetical.

I like to mass-buy familiars and it would be a lot easier if I'm able to just search if I have the familiar and decide if I need to buy it or not. Just a suggestion for convenience sake.

(Sorry if this has been suggested before!)
cg9IgXW.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
Support! This would be really helpful when you want to see the colored-in version of the familiar you just got. Also, it would be easier then flipping through a whole boatload of pages.
Support! This would be really helpful when you want to see the colored-in version of the familiar you just got. Also, it would be easier then flipping through a whole boatload of pages.
+0 fr time
an art - a wound - a sentient canvas
Support.

(the struggles of people asking for 'familiars they don't have' >:T no offense or anything, the beastiary is really hard to navigate)
Support.

(the struggles of people asking for 'familiars they don't have' >:T no offense or anything, the beastiary is really hard to navigate)
yeet yeet welcome to the crippling social anxiety meet and greet.

-I'm a dude, so He/Him
-All Fodder named with RNG or Click/Chip
-please send pohip planters and maybe a bowl of ramen. thank you so much.
Support! Though I would also like a "familiars you have" page as well, if we're already going in there to change things.
Support! Though I would also like a "familiars you have" page as well, if we're already going in there to change things.
Support.
Its getting kinda hard to keep track by over 600 familiars
Support.
Its getting kinda hard to keep track by over 600 familiars
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
Definite support!

You know that little thing in your Bestiary that says "Familiars" and then how many you owned in parentheses? I'd always click on it and be annoyed that it didn't link to some magical page that showed all the familiars I owned.
Definite support!

You know that little thing in your Bestiary that says "Familiars" and then how many you owned in parentheses? I'd always click on it and be annoyed that it didn't link to some magical page that showed all the familiars I owned.
Support. I have like, 27 familiars, and I have to flip flip for hours to find a nice familiar I just got.
Support. I have like, 27 familiars, and I have to flip flip for hours to find a nice familiar I just got.
Weewoo, weewoo, I'm allergic to sirens
Yes yes yes, support!
I want to see my familiars in the bestiary, but I can never find them. This would help a lot!
Yes yes yes, support!
I want to see my familiars in the bestiary, but I can never find them. This would help a lot!
hu72dVR.png
GMT+0: eight hours ahead of FR time.
Support! Or a abc sorter, ie click 'K' to go to the K section of familiars.
Support! Or a abc sorter, ie click 'K' to go to the K section of familiars.
Support!

its frustratign when you must search to find what you dont have or have etc

I think bestirary need few filters and sorts
eg. filter by from is this familiar eg NoN, Festival, Coli etc
- by what you dont have / have
- by color(not too weird?)
- by bond lvl
etc
Support!

its frustratign when you must search to find what you dont have or have etc

I think bestirary need few filters and sorts
eg. filter by from is this familiar eg NoN, Festival, Coli etc
- by what you dont have / have
- by color(not too weird?)
- by bond lvl
etc
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
1 2