Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Make NotN Apparel Meltable
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Support. Let us melt down the jester apparel into something useful. It's hard to sell and takes up hoard space.
Support. Let us melt down the jester apparel into something useful. It's hard to sell and takes up hoard space.
Not only NotN items, but all which can't. It's SO ANNOYING when nobody wants items and everyone have a tons of it and CANT'T DO ANYTHING WITH THAT! So... could we dress all our dragon with all these apparel? XD I don't thing it will be good solution. PLEASE, FIX IT! Enable to delete(sell for small treasure or 0)/transmute all the items.
Even vistas, there a lot of vistas in game XD Soooooo much, that everyone trying to sell it for 1gem but nobody will buy it, b e c a u s e everyone have a ton's of it! XD
Not only NotN items, but all which can't. It's SO ANNOYING when nobody wants items and everyone have a tons of it and CANT'T DO ANYTHING WITH THAT! So... could we dress all our dragon with all these apparel? XD I don't thing it will be good solution. PLEASE, FIX IT! Enable to delete(sell for small treasure or 0)/transmute all the items.
Even vistas, there a lot of vistas in game XD Soooooo much, that everyone trying to sell it for 1gem but nobody will buy it, b e c a u s e everyone have a ton's of it! XD
Yes, please. I desperately want to feed the jester set to Baldwin. He's starving, and I have no clothing for him to eat.
Yes, please. I desperately want to feed the jester set to Baldwin. He's starving, and I have no clothing for him to eat.
[quote name="Falka" date="2019-01-06 09:16:43" ] Not only NotN items, but all which can't. It's SO ANNOYING when nobody wants items and everyone have a tons of it and CANT'T DO ANYTHING WITH THAT! So... could we dress all our dragon with all these apparel? XD I don't thing it will be good solution. PLEASE, FIX IT! Enable to delete(sell for small treasure or 0)/transmute all the items. Even vistas, there a lot of vistas in game XD Soooooo much, that everyone trying to sell it for 1gem but nobody will buy it, b e c a u s e everyone have a ton's of it! XD [/quote] the reason why most things that aren't hoard sellable aren't hoard sellable is to prevent mistakes. They HAVE made things hoardsellable before (I believe one of the capes?), so if there truly are items clogging up inventories that can't be hoard sold, and doesn't even sell if you list it for 1 gem or 1 treasure (which I would try before listing for 1 gem, Gems are premium currency, and I would be more likely to buy something for 1 treasure than I would for 1 gem), then the admins might decide to make those particular items hoardsellable. But no support for making everything hoard sellable. That is just a recipe for disaster.
Falka wrote on 2019-01-06 09:16:43:
the reason why most things that aren't hoard sellable aren't hoard sellable is to prevent mistakes.

They HAVE made things hoardsellable before (I believe one of the capes?), so if there truly are items clogging up inventories that can't be hoard sold, and doesn't even sell if you list it for 1 gem or 1 treasure (which I would try before listing for 1 gem, Gems are premium currency, and I would be more likely to buy something for 1 treasure than I would for 1 gem), then the admins might decide to make those particular items hoardsellable.

But no support for making everything hoard sellable. That is just a recipe for disaster.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Support.
I was actually just about to make a thread for this myself. I've been on this site since the first NotN and since the implementation of Baldwin, it's extremely frustrating to have duplicates that are practically worthless in resale value that you can't boil down to something more valuable.
Support.
I was actually just about to make a thread for this myself. I've been on this site since the first NotN and since the implementation of Baldwin, it's extremely frustrating to have duplicates that are practically worthless in resale value that you can't boil down to something more valuable.
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
Huge support; was also gonna make a thread, but saw this one

I spend a fortune for apparel to melt, yet barely anything on familiars, cause I can melt NotN familiars, but not the clothing. It's horrible and expensive as hell with minimal end satisfaction

Old NotN apparel has almost no value left on the market, and it's beyond oversaturated, filling up hoards with nowhere to go. Please let us find use for them again!
Huge support; was also gonna make a thread, but saw this one

I spend a fortune for apparel to melt, yet barely anything on familiars, cause I can melt NotN familiars, but not the clothing. It's horrible and expensive as hell with minimal end satisfaction

Old NotN apparel has almost no value left on the market, and it's beyond oversaturated, filling up hoards with nowhere to go. Please let us find use for them again!
Support 100%

This has been a pet peeve of mine for years. It’s just so frustrating that one of the few events where we get apparel in bulk for free, we’re locked in to only putting it on our dragons, maybe selling it on the AH, or letting it sit and clog up the hoard. I’ll agree with everyone else here: if you’re allowed to treat NotN familiars just like any other familiar, those rules should apply to NotN apparel as well.
Support 100%

This has been a pet peeve of mine for years. It’s just so frustrating that one of the few events where we get apparel in bulk for free, we’re locked in to only putting it on our dragons, maybe selling it on the AH, or letting it sit and clog up the hoard. I’ll agree with everyone else here: if you’re allowed to treat NotN familiars just like any other familiar, those rules should apply to NotN apparel as well.
tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
Support
Too. Many. Jester. Apparel.
Support
Too. Many. Jester. Apparel.
Please. I need Slime and I do not need like forty copies of each of the NotN chest items. Please make it meltable. Support.
Please. I need Slime and I do not need like forty copies of each of the NotN chest items. Please make it meltable. Support.
CePfUD9.gif
H6F4JRr.png
There was an AI made of dust,
Whose poetry gained it man's trust
If is follows ought,
It'll do what they thought,
In the end we all do what we must.
I mean, I love me some jester apparel, but it's ridiculous that any non-gem apparel isn't meltable.
I mean, I love me some jester apparel, but it's ridiculous that any non-gem apparel isn't meltable.
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9