Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Skin Layering for Ultimate Dragon Custom
So many times I've looked at skins and accents on my dergs, and just wished that I could put more than one on them. Just imagine the possibilities! I already know what some of them would look like, because when using the "Preview skin" option, it will preview the new skin along with the old. And I've seen such amazing combinations!!

( It won't let me post preview images sorry aha I'll try to post them later <3 )

So many more posibilities! Ultimate customization! And if we could layer them like accents, the possibilities would be endless!!!

I know I'm not the only person who wants this!

Support?? :)
So many times I've looked at skins and accents on my dergs, and just wished that I could put more than one on them. Just imagine the possibilities! I already know what some of them would look like, because when using the "Preview skin" option, it will preview the new skin along with the old. And I've seen such amazing combinations!!

( It won't let me post preview images sorry aha I'll try to post them later <3 )

So many more posibilities! Ultimate customization! And if we could layer them like accents, the possibilities would be endless!!!

I know I'm not the only person who wants this!

Support?? :)
23280.png

cats are cool &
my bones hurt
178.png
+3 FRT
xXXx Secret Message!! xXXx
30794207.png 32088050.png
38541375.png
I support this with the caveat that I think additional skin slots should have to be bought like apparel slots.
I support this with the caveat that I think additional skin slots should have to be bought like apparel slots.
I still feel strongly about skin layering after all this time! People argue that players would find a way to make 'inappropriate images' using layered skins, but.. I think the pros outweigh the cons in this situation! and skin slots, yes, it would be necessary i think. I just want Hira to be beautiful!

I still feel strongly about skin layering after all this time! People argue that players would find a way to make 'inappropriate images' using layered skins, but.. I think the pros outweigh the cons in this situation! and skin slots, yes, it would be necessary i think. I just want Hira to be beautiful!

4kfkgm.pngnn Welcome!nnnnn Art Shop nnnnnWishlistnn

Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
Support
No support
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

Thank you!
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
Support
No support
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.