Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "_____'s Clan" -- Optional Change
1 2 3 4
Hey that's a good idea! Treasure sink, fun and no problems. Why not!
Support!
Hey that's a good idea! Treasure sink, fun and no problems. Why not!
Support!
4BheGMt.png
CSewt7J.png
4MTkm8J.png
HxL61bT.png
HyCW0z4.png
dEo6ta2.png

EuremaIgnis.png

Q7s2M.gifKBKnm.gifYExID.gifFRQ6L.gif5Pa6H.gifwcD44.gif
This would be amazing and fun. It would stop people accidentally calling someone’s lore otherwise.
This would be amazing and fun. It would stop people accidentally calling someone’s lore otherwise.
4xTBSTZ.png
I think this would be a fun little treasure sink.
Could be certain ones you can just pay to unlock. Maybe 10k. And maybe some you need to actually do something for. Maybe brew them or randomly given out in chests or at pinkerton's. That could be fun.
I think this would be a fun little treasure sink.
Could be certain ones you can just pay to unlock. Maybe 10k. And maybe some you need to actually do something for. Maybe brew them or randomly given out in chests or at pinkerton's. That could be fun.
tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png
It'd be cool if it changed depending on lair size. Perhaps things like "Pack" or "Tribe" for smaller, newer lairs and "Clan", "Faction", "Sanctuary", "Borough", "Metropolitan" etc. being unlocked as the clan grows.
It'd be cool if it changed depending on lair size. Perhaps things like "Pack" or "Tribe" for smaller, newer lairs and "Clan", "Faction", "Sanctuary", "Borough", "Metropolitan" etc. being unlocked as the clan grows.
Tn4aWhc.png
[quote name="IrritatorRaji" date=2018-01-10 15:47:03] It'd be cool if it changed depending on lair size. Perhaps things like "Pack" or "Tribe" for smaller, newer lairs and "Clan", "Faction", "Sanctuary", "Borough", "Metropolitan" etc. being unlocked as the clan grows. [/quote] But I want my clan to stay a clan. I don't want to be "FelisAries' Faction", that sounds weird.
IrritatorRaji wrote on 2018-01-10:

But I want my clan to stay a clan. I don't want to be "FelisAries' Faction", that sounds weird.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
Make it a treasure sink and I'm all for it! Support.
Make it a treasure sink and I'm all for it! Support.
[quote name="FelisAries" date=2018-01-10 16:16:53] [quote name="IrritatorRaji" date=2018-01-10 15:47:03] It'd be cool if it changed depending on lair size. Perhaps things like "Pack" or "Tribe" for smaller, newer lairs and "Clan", "Faction", "Sanctuary", "Borough", "Metropolitan" etc. being unlocked as the clan grows. [/quote] But I want my clan to stay a clan. I don't want to be "FelisAries' Faction", that sounds weird. [/quote] I can see this being a concern but I believe it would be fun to be able to unlock them(maybe something with achievements as well), buy them maybe, brew some, and special ones to come with events but it should be optional to apply and change like a vista. So no one would have to worry about it changing on its own and no longer being what you wanted it to be.
FelisAries wrote on 2018-01-10:
IrritatorRaji wrote on 2018-01-10:

But I want my clan to stay a clan. I don't want to be "FelisAries' Faction", that sounds weird.

I can see this being a concern but I believe it would be fun to be able to unlock them(maybe something with achievements as well), buy them maybe, brew some, and special ones to come with events but it should be optional to apply and change like a vista. So no one would have to worry about it changing on its own and no longer being what you wanted it to be.
4xTBSTZ.png
mMhHH I’ve always wanted to change “clan” to “village”
mMhHH I’ve always wanted to change “clan” to “village”
7KmibOY.pngCeju8Ct.gifkEKv7kF.gif
I support this fully! its always fun to show off clan lore!!

especially what @Xyanes said with completely renaming it to give it a specificname! For instance my clan is called "The Morning Glories" and its apart of my lore!! It would be neat to have that show instead of "MaeBorowski's Clan"
I support this fully! its always fun to show off clan lore!!

especially what @Xyanes said with completely renaming it to give it a specificname! For instance my clan is called "The Morning Glories" and its apart of my lore!! It would be neat to have that show instead of "MaeBorowski's Clan"
For dragon share posts
Please only pick dragons that aren't for sale/has a familiar.
Thank you!
crew! crew! crew!
i'd love this
crew! crew! crew!
i'd love this
1 2 3 4