Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Un Retire wildclaw scroll event?
I know its been done before so maybe it can become a once every 2 years thing?

i just think the inflated prices in the AH are a bit silly and it makes it almost impossible for players who dont purchase gems (or that who do) save up for one

its become a section of the game that is inaccessible to most players

I know its been done before so maybe it can become a once every 2 years thing?

i just think the inflated prices in the AH are a bit silly and it makes it almost impossible for players who dont purchase gems (or that who do) save up for one

its become a section of the game that is inaccessible to most players

Wildclaw scroll is not retired its cycled. They have cycled it in a few times already although I do wish they would make it at least annually during the GG. They could still do the random cycles in/out but having a set time it cycles in each year would be nice. It cycles in pretty frequently compared to other cycled gem items though; so that's a plus.

Edit:
The scroll cycled out of the Gem Marketplace on May 1st, 2014. It first cycled back in on November 28 2014 and out on December 1st. The second time it cycled in was March 23 2016 and out on March 29th. The third time it cycled in was earlier this year on Feb 10 and it cycled back out on Feb 20.
Wildclaw scroll is not retired its cycled. They have cycled it in a few times already although I do wish they would make it at least annually during the GG. They could still do the random cycles in/out but having a set time it cycles in each year would be nice. It cycles in pretty frequently compared to other cycled gem items though; so that's a plus.

Edit:
The scroll cycled out of the Gem Marketplace on May 1st, 2014. It first cycled back in on November 28 2014 and out on December 1st. The second time it cycled in was March 23 2016 and out on March 29th. The third time it cycled in was earlier this year on Feb 10 and it cycled back out on Feb 20.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@DragonSage

lol problem solved xD

thank you, i did not know this

ill be looking forward to the next time they come in ^^

(which will hopefully be soon)
@DragonSage

lol problem solved xD

thank you, i did not know this

ill be looking forward to the next time they come in ^^

(which will hopefully be soon)
Actually, I'd like it if they switched between coatl and wildclaw scrolls being available in the shop (changing it once a year or so). That artificial rarity of wildclaws is pretty baffling, especially considering that they're not the most popular breed to begin with...
Actually, I'd like it if they switched between coatl and wildclaw scrolls being available in the shop (changing it once a year or so). That artificial rarity of wildclaws is pretty baffling, especially considering that they're not the most popular breed to begin with...
[quote name="Valemora" date=2017-07-15 03:30:38] especially considering that they're not the most popular breed to begin with... [/quote] Which is probably why admins did cycle them out. To get more sales in the short time they are in the game. Even after having them cycled out for so long there are still about 3 pages of scrolls with not all that much raised prices - meaning the demand isn't all that high.
Valemora wrote on 2017-07-15:
especially considering that they're not the most popular breed to begin with...

Which is probably why admins did cycle them out. To get more sales in the short time they are in the game. Even after having them cycled out for so long there are still about 3 pages of scrolls with not all that much raised prices - meaning the demand isn't all that high.