Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Why can't we paint derg cloths?
1 2
[quote name="chespin" date=2017-07-11 14:40:07] [quote name="gemajgall" date=2017-07-11 12:24:09] My biggest concern is that artists already have a huge leg up when it comes to make money on site through custom skins and accents. I'd really rather not see that gap grow any further with players who have other talents (writing, athletics, coding, cooking, music, acting, puzzle solving, math, etc etc) having virtually nothing to showcase, earn prizes, and make money from their abilities. [/quote] [color=#31456b] I have to agree with this- I'd like more recolours for apparel, sure, but only if they come from the staff or if the system had nothing to do with artistic talent and was nothing more than dyeing apparel in plain colours. However the addition of this would probably mean less official colours are released [/quote] no support, but ONLY for this reason. I personally have a hard time making money because none of my skins are good enough to sell (as I'm 13 and i'm not very good with digital art).
chespin wrote on 2017-07-11:
gemajgall wrote on 2017-07-11:
My biggest concern is that artists already have a huge leg up when it comes to make money on site through custom skins and accents. I'd really rather not see that gap grow any further with players who have other talents (writing, athletics, coding, cooking, music, acting, puzzle solving, math, etc etc) having virtually nothing to showcase, earn prizes, and make money from their abilities.

I have to agree with this- I'd like more recolours for apparel, sure, but only if they come from the staff or if the system had nothing to do with artistic talent and was nothing more than dyeing apparel in plain colours.

However the addition of this would probably mean less official colours are released

no support, but ONLY for this reason. I personally have a hard time making money because none of my skins are good enough to sell (as I'm 13 and i'm not very good with digital art).
Clan Lore
I'm not big on supporting this idea. I imagine there would be copyright issues

But the dye-station sounds cool! The cowls need more colors, and I think the renaissance shirts do too. Just making them another flat color would be so nice
I'm not big on supporting this idea. I imagine there would be copyright issues

But the dye-station sounds cool! The cowls need more colors, and I think the renaissance shirts do too. Just making them another flat color would be so nice
summer_garden_raffle_badge_by_fox_siins-dcd19cc.png
| To artists I commission: If you have pinged me
| and given me my art, but I have not replied within
| three days, I have most likely missed the ping or
| you have misspelled my username!
| Do not hesitate to ping me again if you think I have missed it! :3
No support. Custom coloring of apparel would make it so that only one breed of dragon can wear it, the way skins are. So if you colored some armor for your male guardian, you wouldn't be able to put it on, say your coatl. And I like the clean style he flight rising apparel already has.
No support. Custom coloring of apparel would make it so that only one breed of dragon can wear it, the way skins are. So if you colored some armor for your male guardian, you wouldn't be able to put it on, say your coatl. And I like the clean style he flight rising apparel already has.
CLVpsxr.gif
1 2