Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Brewing Eliminate in Baldwin
1 2
[quote name="Sopheroo" date=2017-07-09 12:55:47] [quote name="Greyjoy" date=2017-07-09 11:01:28] I don't see why not. Stick a price tag of 250k plus some rare as heck items and it should be golden. [/quote] Agreed. 10 gold mucks, 10 blue ooze/goo/sludge and 250K. You need level 20 to brew, brew last 3 days. Perfectly balanced [/quote] I could agree to that pricing and material cost too. Having it brew for 3 days might also encourage players to buy them off the AH instead but with that 250K base price the listings on the AH shouldn't sky rocket like they've been doing. I think this would be a good compromise.
Sopheroo wrote on 2017-07-09:
Greyjoy wrote on 2017-07-09:
I don't see why not.

Stick a price tag of 250k plus some rare as heck items and it should be golden.

Agreed.

10 gold mucks, 10 blue ooze/goo/sludge and 250K. You need level 20 to brew, brew last 3 days.

Perfectly balanced

I could agree to that pricing and material cost too. Having it brew for 3 days might also encourage players to buy them off the AH instead but with that 250K base price the listings on the AH shouldn't sky rocket like they've been doing. I think this would be a good compromise.
XriSV9h.gif
Personally I agree with Jemadar re: making it drop in all venues. One of the reasons the elim has become so rare is because it doesn't drop in the Mire, and with the advent of the Mirer, the majority of coli players rarely leave the Mire, which makes their chances to get it 0. If it was available in the most popular venue I think that alone would markedly improve the number in existence, which would in turn bring the price back down to something feasible.
Personally I agree with Jemadar re: making it drop in all venues. One of the reasons the elim has become so rare is because it doesn't drop in the Mire, and with the advent of the Mirer, the majority of coli players rarely leave the Mire, which makes their chances to get it 0. If it was available in the most popular venue I think that alone would markedly improve the number in existence, which would in turn bring the price back down to something feasible.
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
I would only support this IF after the coli revamp, which is coming up soon, it turns out that the overall coli battle strategy is largely the same and everyone still needs at least one Eliminate to make coli-life easier.

Until we see the revamp, we don't have any clue how different things might be. Eliminate-only teams may end up like last gen's competitive pokemon scene: Still somewhat relevant, but not the end-all, be-all in light of the new stuff.
I would only support this IF after the coli revamp, which is coming up soon, it turns out that the overall coli battle strategy is largely the same and everyone still needs at least one Eliminate to make coli-life easier.

Until we see the revamp, we don't have any clue how different things might be. Eliminate-only teams may end up like last gen's competitive pokemon scene: Still somewhat relevant, but not the end-all, be-all in light of the new stuff.
~There is no such thing as sanity. Everyone is insane. The true question is, how insane are you, relative to everyone else?~
Ah yes, this one again.

Yes eliminate is and should be a rare stone, I do agree with most people in regards to this, a two to three day brew would be delightful. There's been mentions of things such as Dark Eliminate as a brewable, or Death Stare. Those are some of my favorites tbh.

Here's a quick list of where it's been requested before

Most people will point at the looming but quite vague revamp as a reason not to really make any adjustments at this point in time, though I could see reason in adjusting where the stone drops, such as in the mire and the crystal pools, as well as Pinkerton. It would be a delight if there was a brewable at a fair price, as well as an increase in drop venues.

Despite all of our creative ideas to fix the coli system and eliminate, I lack any confidence that anything will in fact be changed. If only purely based on the frequency of request and no response. I and many others would love it, but the historical silence seems rather telling.
Ah yes, this one again.

Yes eliminate is and should be a rare stone, I do agree with most people in regards to this, a two to three day brew would be delightful. There's been mentions of things such as Dark Eliminate as a brewable, or Death Stare. Those are some of my favorites tbh.

Here's a quick list of where it's been requested before

Most people will point at the looming but quite vague revamp as a reason not to really make any adjustments at this point in time, though I could see reason in adjusting where the stone drops, such as in the mire and the crystal pools, as well as Pinkerton. It would be a delight if there was a brewable at a fair price, as well as an increase in drop venues.

Despite all of our creative ideas to fix the coli system and eliminate, I lack any confidence that anything will in fact be changed. If only purely based on the frequency of request and no response. I and many others would love it, but the historical silence seems rather telling.
SsDRJ6t.pngdbR6FAo.pngYohjRio.pngfL0umpy.png
@Ishmaiel

You raise a valid point in that there is a gap in activity in different accounts due to irl issues, complications or lack of time to hop onto FR and grind the fairgrounds.

So we can agree that there needs to be a feature that allows us to kind of "bridge" that gap.

Yeah, I am active pretty often, should it be as difficult for me to get an eliminate as someone who is only online 2/7 days of the week? I'm not saying that's bad or anything, I just feel it should be fair to both ends of this spectrum.
@Ishmaiel

You raise a valid point in that there is a gap in activity in different accounts due to irl issues, complications or lack of time to hop onto FR and grind the fairgrounds.

So we can agree that there needs to be a feature that allows us to kind of "bridge" that gap.

Yeah, I am active pretty often, should it be as difficult for me to get an eliminate as someone who is only online 2/7 days of the week? I'm not saying that's bad or anything, I just feel it should be fair to both ends of this spectrum.

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
1 2