Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Awakened Familiars Bonus?
1 2
I don't know about you other FR users but some of my dragons have familiars that are there until the dragon itself is gone.

I don't know exactly what I want so maybe others can fill in my blanks with there own ideas but I think there should be SOMETHING you get from awakened familiars other then the measly little bit of daily gold. Especially with some of us never switching that familiar out to start a new one.

Now I know there isn't a ton that could be done anytime soon because if one familiar could endlessly give us something awesome other then like 50t or w/e it is, then no one would ever awaken new familiars but I just feel like there needs to be SOMETHING.

Maybe every month of giving that awakened familiar love it will give you like...a random 1kt? or just more then you get.. OR it could have the chance to randomly give you something it found while gathering with your dragon?? kind of like Pinkerton's Plundered Pile?
I don't know about you other FR users but some of my dragons have familiars that are there until the dragon itself is gone.

I don't know exactly what I want so maybe others can fill in my blanks with there own ideas but I think there should be SOMETHING you get from awakened familiars other then the measly little bit of daily gold. Especially with some of us never switching that familiar out to start a new one.

Now I know there isn't a ton that could be done anytime soon because if one familiar could endlessly give us something awesome other then like 50t or w/e it is, then no one would ever awaken new familiars but I just feel like there needs to be SOMETHING.

Maybe every month of giving that awakened familiar love it will give you like...a random 1kt? or just more then you get.. OR it could have the chance to randomly give you something it found while gathering with your dragon?? kind of like Pinkerton's Plundered Pile?
aYhvX0g.pngzdbZ9VU.pngPPzxarU.png
I like that last idea, every 1/14 days chance or something it will bring you back a rock or something. Nothing major like an eliminate maybe, but just a little thing. It wouldn't be a great bonus, but it may give you a silk or something you can sell for a lot, or a stone that sells for like 60t
I like that last idea, every 1/14 days chance or something it will bring you back a rock or something. Nothing major like an eliminate maybe, but just a little thing. It wouldn't be a great bonus, but it may give you a silk or something you can sell for a lot, or a stone that sells for like 60t
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Also looking for open Lore Shops!)

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo3_r1_500.png

[/url]BzWOoCD.pngbDWfHOP.pngxit6UDK.png
@Drakion yeah!!! just a random something like a bug/flower or something XD I just hate that I feel so pressured sometimes to never have permanent familiars because so many exist and I want to get chests and random stuff... and lets face it..once its awakened...it seems..lazy? :p
@Drakion yeah!!! just a random something like a bug/flower or something XD I just hate that I feel so pressured sometimes to never have permanent familiars because so many exist and I want to get chests and random stuff... and lets face it..once its awakened...it seems..lazy? :p
@Zialeska

Ya! It would even be a bit better if we just got like 100t or 200t. I think a bug or flower would be adorable!
@Zialeska

Ya! It would even be a bit better if we just got like 100t or 200t. I think a bug or flower would be adorable!
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Also looking for open Lore Shops!)

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo3_r1_500.png

[/url]BzWOoCD.pngbDWfHOP.pngxit6UDK.png
I am very surprised this didn't get more attention..
I am very surprised this didn't get more attention..
It reminds me of a suggestion that was there a while ago: An awakened familiar might give the tiny bit of treasure plus a chance of dropping an item that can be associated with said familiar
Like Serthi's poison for the Potionmaster, Serpentskin from a Serpent etc... those items are usually not worth much so it wouldn't cause any economic disasters but it'd still be a nice little bonus
It reminds me of a suggestion that was there a while ago: An awakened familiar might give the tiny bit of treasure plus a chance of dropping an item that can be associated with said familiar
Like Serthi's poison for the Potionmaster, Serpentskin from a Serpent etc... those items are usually not worth much so it wouldn't cause any economic disasters but it'd still be a nice little bonus
qR6otwA.png
I kind of wouldn't mind if there was a chance at chests. Like, you only get the one gilded chest for an awakened familiar, but once awakened they'll give you iron or rusted chests once every so often? (most likely just rusted chests*)

That, or our friendly familiar just giving us a token piece of food because they love us, would be adorable.
I kind of wouldn't mind if there was a chance at chests. Like, you only get the one gilded chest for an awakened familiar, but once awakened they'll give you iron or rusted chests once every so often? (most likely just rusted chests*)

That, or our friendly familiar just giving us a token piece of food because they love us, would be adorable.
I'm unsure of how's it supposed to be implemented exactly, but I love the overall idea. A random small gift here and now would be really cute too.
I'm unsure of how's it supposed to be implemented exactly, but I love the overall idea. A random small gift here and now would be really cute too.
dGVSNyM.png
@Shougoney oh! I was gone for a bit so I didn't know something like this had already been said ... but at least someone else feels the same way haha
@Shougoney oh! I was gone for a bit so I didn't know something like this had already been said ... but at least someone else feels the same way haha
@Zialeska oh don't worry, it was long ago, I don't know where that thread went to and more people suggesting it only means it's really a good thing, right?
At least I'd like it
@Zialeska oh don't worry, it was long ago, I don't know where that thread went to and more people suggesting it only means it's really a good thing, right?
At least I'd like it
qR6otwA.png
1 2