Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | let us search our own AH listings
basically for use when:

- looking for something to cancel
- checking if you already own an item/have it listed
- when you list something you have multiples of for lower than you previously did, in order to be the cheapest, and then need to go back and cancel your higher-priced ones but have the attention span of a goldfish and forgot what priced version(s) you were looking to cancel

alternately: let us cancel our own listings directly from the AH sell section when we see them

pls I'm drowning
basically for use when:

- looking for something to cancel
- checking if you already own an item/have it listed
- when you list something you have multiples of for lower than you previously did, in order to be the cheapest, and then need to go back and cancel your higher-priced ones but have the attention span of a goldfish and forgot what priced version(s) you were looking to cancel

alternately: let us cancel our own listings directly from the AH sell section when we see them

pls I'm drowning
2nld4k6.jpg
please ping me to get my attention!
@Inkdeer
Just go to Activity (next to the buy/sell buttons) and go to your current listings. You can easily cancel them there
@Inkdeer
Just go to Activity (next to the buy/sell buttons) and go to your current listings. You can easily cancel them there
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@Stormdragon

That's the place I want to be able to search :p I often have 60+ items listed, I marketplace snipe for a living
@Stormdragon

That's the place I want to be able to search :p I often have 60+ items listed, I marketplace snipe for a living
2nld4k6.jpg
please ping me to get my attention!