Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Outfit widgets on Bios
1 2 3 4
Pretty pretty please with a pound of cherries on top.

This would be so nice I was sourly disappointed when it didn't work because I am adoring the dressing room so far!!!
Pretty pretty please with a pound of cherries on top.

This would be so nice I was sourly disappointed when it didn't work because I am adoring the dressing room so far!!!
BQc0zeB.png TtwDY9f.png 3tb5M5M.png
Support! I tried it in one of my bios but I was super disappointed that it didn't work :( This would definitely help me keep track of outfits I'm currently working on!
Support! I tried it in one of my bios but I was super disappointed that it didn't work :( This would definitely help me keep track of outfits I'm currently working on!
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
Support! Also it would be great to put them in the clan profile section as well!
Support! Also it would be great to put them in the clan profile section as well!
serpents1b.png
So much support! It would make it so much easier to plan apparel for dragons and show off your future plans for a derg :)
So much support! It would make it so much easier to plan apparel for dragons and show off your future plans for a derg :)
ZVpCPil.png
Support! I figured this out when I tried putting her outfit plans in her bio. I'd really like it to show up rather than having to add the full image below her gene plans. I love the little outfit box....
Support! I figured this out when I tried putting her outfit plans in her bio. I'd really like it to show up rather than having to add the full image below her gene plans. I love the little outfit box....
eJjRguz.gifwpbQAJl.pngxFS26wH.pngHYGuuPe.png2pUgUlN.pngiuq3Fph.pngFW2m3Le.pngWZY5XMs.pngPeuDgXm.png
Support! Many people use bios to help remember the things you have to get for each dragon, and the DR widget system is very neat looking and easy to use.
Support! Many people use bios to help remember the things you have to get for each dragon, and the DR widget system is very neat looking and easy to use.
s8iVVJA.png
Ah, this would be incredibly helpful!

Agreed!
Ah, this would be incredibly helpful!

Agreed!
Nq0eoGi.png
Support! Itd be cool to have the dragon's alternate wardrobe listed there.
Support! Itd be cool to have the dragon's alternate wardrobe listed there.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
G1 WCs for Sale
I already have the code in most of my bios, just waiting for them to work!
I already have the code in most of my bios, just waiting for them to work!
yes please! full support. I was hoping to be able to have the outfits in their bios so that I could show off, for example, what this dragon would wear for a special occasion. or what their dream outfit is.
yes please! full support. I was hoping to be able to have the outfits in their bios so that I could show off, for example, what this dragon would wear for a special occasion. or what their dream outfit is.
GkfDmNh.png
1 2 3 4