Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bring back old roundhorns
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
I would endorse them adding an alternate set of horns with placement and shape more similar to the old ones, but I doubt it will happen. I can't endorse reverting it back to the old design.
I would endorse them adding an alternate set of horns with placement and shape more similar to the old ones, but I doubt it will happen. I can't endorse reverting it back to the old design.
[quote name="Plenilune" date=2017-06-05 18:11:35] [quote name="Sochy" date=2017-06-05 18:05:52] Im really suprised for all the support of this topic! Hope the staff listen to us and relase the old ones as a separeted apparel! [/quote] It's unlikely because as has been said, if they do this for one piece of apparel then people will want them to do it for others. [b]There is no need to have two versions of the same item[/b] [/quote] I agree with both of these quotes. This all just came as a bit of a shock, everyone will adjust sooner or later.
Plenilune wrote on 2017-06-05:
Sochy wrote on 2017-06-05:
Im really suprised for all the support of this topic!

Hope the staff listen to us and relase the old ones as a separeted apparel!

It's unlikely because as has been said, if they do this for one piece of apparel then people will want them to do it for others. There is no need to have two versions of the same item

I agree with both of these quotes. This all just came as a bit of a shock, everyone will adjust sooner or later.
Tn4aWhc.png
I really liked the detail and the clunkyness of the old horns so I'd love if they could be brought back as a separate item. The new horns can work on some breeds and they're not bad but I liked the old ones a lot more. Fixing them slightly (positioning) would have sufficed.
So support for bringing them back as a separate apparel set.
I really liked the detail and the clunkyness of the old horns so I'd love if they could be brought back as a separate item. The new horns can work on some breeds and they're not bad but I liked the old ones a lot more. Fixing them slightly (positioning) would have sufficed.
So support for bringing them back as a separate apparel set.
shop_banner.png
no support

there is no reason to bring back the old stuff

Besides they can't make everyone happy that just is impossible, sure it comes as a shock now but give it some time, you'll get used to it
no support

there is no reason to bring back the old stuff

Besides they can't make everyone happy that just is impossible, sure it comes as a shock now but give it some time, you'll get used to it
DVcXRyP.png
No Support.
The community wanted them so badly to change. Now they are fixed and changed a bit. They arent as curly as before , but thats some minor problem.
They should start fixing other apparel instead of bringing this back .
No Support.
The community wanted them so badly to change. Now they are fixed and changed a bit. They arent as curly as before , but thats some minor problem.
They should start fixing other apparel instead of bringing this back .
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
Support.

One of my older dragons had old roundhorns and they looked really good on him. However the new ones doesn't fit for him at all, which is a pity. I would love to have the older roundhorns back as an new apparel and still keeping the new ones. The option to choose between old and new roundhorns would be nice, since there is nice charm in the old ones.
Like said above, the new ones work for some breeds, but the older ones worked better for other breeds.
Support.

One of my older dragons had old roundhorns and they looked really good on him. However the new ones doesn't fit for him at all, which is a pity. I would love to have the older roundhorns back as an new apparel and still keeping the new ones. The option to choose between old and new roundhorns would be nice, since there is nice charm in the old ones.
Like said above, the new ones work for some breeds, but the older ones worked better for other breeds.
Maybe instead the new ones could be Roundhorns and the older ones renamed to Ramhorns or something...
Maybe instead the new ones could be Roundhorns and the older ones renamed to Ramhorns or something...
I like books, the color yellow, and spaghetti. Starchild125 and o9catgirl are my sisters.

+2 Hours FR Time
I wouldn't mind if they updated the old artwork so it's angles were better, but kept the thickness and texture as I feel that's the biggest issue people have with the new horns. Having both the thick and thing horns would allow for more options
I wouldn't mind if they updated the old artwork so it's angles were better, but kept the thickness and texture as I feel that's the biggest issue people have with the new horns. Having both the thick and thing horns would allow for more options
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
So much support. The new horns look fine on some dragons but on others they're just wrong. My Snapper girl is now hornless because the new horns looked so bad on her that I had to take them off. :(

Bringing the old horns back as a separate item strikes me as a good compromise.
So much support. The new horns look fine on some dragons but on others they're just wrong. My Snapper girl is now hornless because the new horns looked so bad on her that I had to take them off. :(

Bringing the old horns back as a separate item strikes me as a good compromise.
Support because tbh a lot of the dragons I used it on lost some of their charm, and I haven't been able to save their picture before it happened =/ it layers pretty badly with the antlers on some breeds, and I know a lot of people loved that combo.

Though I'm really happy with the new color choices!
Support because tbh a lot of the dragons I used it on lost some of their charm, and I haven't been able to save their picture before it happened =/ it layers pretty badly with the antlers on some breeds, and I know a lot of people loved that combo.

Though I'm really happy with the new color choices!
eUMhm7B.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15