Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Fake Bone Fiends
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hmm. Everyone's talking about...mimics.

But seriously, I'd LOVE this! Pseudo-KS familiars would be incredible; I, for one, desperately want a Skycat, but know I'll never get one. I'd be happy with a knockoff Skycat. And I think that a certain festival concerning mimics would be a great time to release them...just saying.
Hmm. Everyone's talking about...mimics.

But seriously, I'd LOVE this! Pseudo-KS familiars would be incredible; I, for one, desperately want a Skycat, but know I'll never get one. I'd be happy with a knockoff Skycat. And I think that a certain festival concerning mimics would be a great time to release them...just saying.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
I would love a fake bone fiend. Like, a lot. This would be enough to compensate for a real one. :D
I would love a fake bone fiend. Like, a lot. This would be enough to compensate for a real one. :D
ezgif-2-ded1bbc424.gif
miro / 21 / it/its
IZyym1u.png
b3q2st5.png
hWPjBUy.png
[quote name="nootnoot5458" date=2016-08-03 04:03:39] call it a bone friend [/quote] oh my god yes please support 100%
nootnoot5458 wrote on 2016-08-03:
call it a bone friend

oh my god yes please
support 100%
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
I feel like this is more an eventuality.... as in, it's bound to happen eventually! Either that, or a recolour.
I feel like this is more an eventuality.... as in, it's bound to happen eventually! Either that, or a recolour.
tumblr_ot3nmcIOiY1wukm15o1_250.pngtumblr_ova4jixOYq1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhyiyK0G1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhxi2GsL1wukm15o1_75sq.png
Support, if skycats and golden idols are thrown into the mix too.
CATS
Support, if skycats and golden idols are thrown into the mix too.
CATS
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
Full support for something like along the lines of how the stinger compares to bools.

I like recolors, but not as an alternative. Recolors make me want both; they don't satisfy my itch of "man, this familiar would look great with this dragon, if only I could afford it." Plus, with things like the kickstarter stuff, I'd feel weird using the exact same lineart and just recoloring it.

But something in the original color scheme, that brings the kickstarter familiars to mind while still being totally different? That I'm all for!
Full support for something like along the lines of how the stinger compares to bools.

I like recolors, but not as an alternative. Recolors make me want both; they don't satisfy my itch of "man, this familiar would look great with this dragon, if only I could afford it." Plus, with things like the kickstarter stuff, I'd feel weird using the exact same lineart and just recoloring it.

But something in the original color scheme, that brings the kickstarter familiars to mind while still being totally different? That I'm all for!
Wua5ROf.png
God yes, I've wanted a bone fiend since I first saw one, but I know I'll NEVER GET ONE T^T
God yes, I've wanted a bone fiend since I first saw one, but I know I'll NEVER GET ONE T^T
ChawcsW.png
[quote name="nootnoot5458" date=2016-08-03 04:03:39] call it a bone friend [/quote] As funny as this would be, the name being too similar would lead to scamming (but I still support the original idea)
nootnoot5458 wrote on 2016-08-03:
call it a bone friend

As funny as this would be, the name being too similar would lead to scamming (but I still support the original idea)
as long as it doesn't have "the poor dragon's _____" in the description, mean dunno personally it feels a bit like a jab. Like gee thanks I know I'm not ever going to own it no need to rub it in staff, other then that yes plz. Bonefiend is THE familiar I absolutely want but unless I can find someone willing to let it go for the original price I'm not ever going to get one but I'll settle with a "fake"
as long as it doesn't have "the poor dragon's _____" in the description, mean dunno personally it feels a bit like a jab. Like gee thanks I know I'm not ever going to own it no need to rub it in staff, other then that yes plz. Bonefiend is THE familiar I absolutely want but unless I can find someone willing to let it go for the original price I'm not ever going to get one but I'll settle with a "fake"
DVcXRyP.png
I think I would like to have a Bone Friend (yes I think we adopted the name by now @nootnoot5458). I would also like to see more mimic familiars.

The cat with cardboard wings suggested by @Zenelle is fantastic
A spraypaint or graffiti idol for golden idol?
A sizzle sparrow for an akiribeak?
Not sure what to do for a cog frog...
I think I would like to have a Bone Friend (yes I think we adopted the name by now @nootnoot5458). I would also like to see more mimic familiars.

The cat with cardboard wings suggested by @Zenelle is fantastic
A spraypaint or graffiti idol for golden idol?
A sizzle sparrow for an akiribeak?
Not sure what to do for a cog frog...
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6