Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | LOANS
i think a cool thing to add would be a bank where you can have loans. i know that alot of ppl need it escpecially the newbies , what do u think?

but to prevent damage they can only have one loan at a time with a limit :)
i think a cool thing to add would be a bank where you can have loans. i know that alot of ppl need it escpecially the newbies , what do u think?

but to prevent damage they can only have one loan at a time with a limit :)
You think your sport is hard? THINK AGAIN. Swimmers do more kicks than a soccerplayer, More flips than a gymnast, more sets than a volleyball player, more yards than a football player. But, there is one thing swimmers do less. BREATH!!. still think your sport is hard?.

Only swimmers would get this but:
I SWIM THEREFORE IM.:D
No support.

What would I do? Take a loan out for a Light Sprite, transfer it to another account, close the account with the debt, and sit happily on my Light Sprite account.

Even if there was an upper limit, it would still lead to the same problem.
No support.

What would I do? Take a loan out for a Light Sprite, transfer it to another account, close the account with the debt, and sit happily on my Light Sprite account.

Even if there was an upper limit, it would still lead to the same problem.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
I can't imagine how this would be feasible. Where would the loaned money come from? How would they collect on the loans if someone just decided to borrow the money and never pay it back?

Players can earn 75kT a day from the Fairgrounds alone. That's 525,000T every 7 days, if you maxed out fairgrounds every day for a week. You'd have over 1milT in two weeks. 2milT in four.
I can't imagine how this would be feasible. Where would the loaned money come from? How would they collect on the loans if someone just decided to borrow the money and never pay it back?

Players can earn 75kT a day from the Fairgrounds alone. That's 525,000T every 7 days, if you maxed out fairgrounds every day for a week. You'd have over 1milT in two weeks. 2milT in four.
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
To get a loan, you need collateral, or guarantees, or a voucher.

You don't just get loans like this. What is going to happen if you do not repay your loan, do they seize your dragons or something?
To get a loan, you need collateral, or guarantees, or a voucher.

You don't just get loans like this. What is going to happen if you do not repay your loan, do they seize your dragons or something?
I'm all for Dragon Capitalism(TM), but even I think this is going a bit far. I definitely understand why a newbie would like the idea, but it's way too complicated, sorry...

Would we have collateral? Simple or compound interest? Who would be in charge of determining what kind of loans a person is capable of paying off and how quickly they would be expected to do so? Would newbies who have no assets (breeding pairs with good genes/level 25 coli grinders) get higher interest loans, or smaller loans, than players who can pay the loans off quickly?

The alternative is to say that every player gets no-strings-attached ~*~Free Money~*~ whenever they want, as long as they pay it back before they're eligible for more ~*~Free Money~*~. That's not a great idea when staff is already trying to create more treasure sinks in the game so people have less free money from stuff like coli and selling hatchlings.

But we do have a player-based option for loans. You can always go into the items for sale section of the forums and see if anyone would take one of your dragons as collateral for a loan, see how large a loan they'd be willing to give you, and what kind of terms they'd expect as far as repayment. We already have a pretty substantial amount of Dragon Capitalism(TM) going on here on a player-sourced basis and it's not impossible to find people to lend you things if you sound like you know what you're talking about when you ask for it, and can make it worthwhile to them.
I'm all for Dragon Capitalism(TM), but even I think this is going a bit far. I definitely understand why a newbie would like the idea, but it's way too complicated, sorry...

Would we have collateral? Simple or compound interest? Who would be in charge of determining what kind of loans a person is capable of paying off and how quickly they would be expected to do so? Would newbies who have no assets (breeding pairs with good genes/level 25 coli grinders) get higher interest loans, or smaller loans, than players who can pay the loans off quickly?

The alternative is to say that every player gets no-strings-attached ~*~Free Money~*~ whenever they want, as long as they pay it back before they're eligible for more ~*~Free Money~*~. That's not a great idea when staff is already trying to create more treasure sinks in the game so people have less free money from stuff like coli and selling hatchlings.

But we do have a player-based option for loans. You can always go into the items for sale section of the forums and see if anyone would take one of your dragons as collateral for a loan, see how large a loan they'd be willing to give you, and what kind of terms they'd expect as far as repayment. We already have a pretty substantial amount of Dragon Capitalism(TM) going on here on a player-sourced basis and it's not impossible to find people to lend you things if you sound like you know what you're talking about when you ask for it, and can make it worthwhile to them.
Loans don't really work outside of the real world- I mean I guess if you really wanted a loan, you could get one for RL money and buy gems
Loans don't really work outside of the real world- I mean I guess if you really wanted a loan, you could get one for RL money and buy gems